Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actuallyaround 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that $%!+!, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talkingabout I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG %@@ L.

What's y'all opinion on this %@!%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and %@!%)

eek.gif
I'm speechless.

Why would you even have a second thought after she burned you, kid?
smh.gif

Anyways, never. Especially someone my age.

outside of the sex professional industry, how does someone even acquire 70+ partners at a (i'm assuming) young age...?

You already took the BIG L when she burned you. She lied to you at put your health at risk so of course you should cut her off if not cut her up. Question: shehad whatever she gave you before yall were together or was she messin around?

[insecure NT male] in my eyes, any girl who has had more than 1 sexual partner (that 1 being me) is a +$!#. [/ insecure NT male]

So she lied to you initially? Burned you? Then came clean, and had the nerve to get mad at you for not "accepting" her.

An you need help figuring out what to do?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people just need to make their own mistakes.

You're asking a message board of self made pimps who often call the kettle black.

Look as long as they clean you like them, see a future with them, do what you going to do.

There are people with less bodies but have done questionable things. So it really doesn't matter. No female is going to tell you the "real"number from the jump because she is scared to be judged. Dude is going to lie because he is a dude. Though at the same time most broads don't like when@++$ is kept 100. Some like to live in that lil dream world.

Back
Top Bottom