Could You ....

ShaunHillFTW49 wrote:

Now how about 5 friends vs Pac, May and Marquez in a steel cage match

This is the better question.
Pacquiao is dominant in his weight class but I think most of us, if not bigger than him ourselves, can find two other dudes that are and beat him down from there. I think 2 on 1 would be an easy victory as well, really. 

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

ShaunHillFTW49 wrote:

Now how about 5 friends vs Pac, May and Marquez in a steel cage match
This is the better question.
Pacquiao is dominant in his weight class but I think most of us, if not bigger than him ourselves, can find two other dudes that are and beat him down from there. I think 2 on 1 would be an easy victory as well, really. 

laugh.gif
This dude really did take OP's troll question seriously.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can beat him, alone. I would not fight him fairly at all though.

I'm talking dust in his eyes, bear bottle over the head, swift kick to the nuts. It makes no sense AT ALL to square up with him. I'd shut off the lights and get on some guerrilla warfare.

bear bottle huh?

Originally Posted by Rocky437

obviously, isnt that cat like 5'5 135 pounds?
laugh.gif
I'm saying though. If you get three 6 footers who are all 180lbs+ who can bring some power, Manny ain't doing anything. 
He's human at the end of the day. 

Originally Posted by odog24

u tryna have a foursome bro????

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can beat him, alone. I would not fight him fairly at all though.

I'm talking dust in his eyes, bear bottle over the head, swift kick to the nuts. It makes no sense AT ALL to square up with him. I'd shut off the lights and get on some guerrilla warfare.

bear bottle huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif

1269045829CtZ6v5.jpg

Im gonna guess manny could take me out in one swipe so that would just leave my 2 friends
laugh.gif
maybe if we all tackled him right at the start

I doubt it...maybe though...

Yall dont understand how hard these guys train... And me, personally, have never trained for a fight in my life
laugh.gif
...Neither have my friends

I have two crazy @#@ friends that think they could beat him by themselves so hell ill just jump on his ankle JVG style and then they should be able to take care of business.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

These are two of my friends so yeah

the hell? u know kevin randleman ? random as **!@
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yeah me and 2 friends prob could. I'd pull guard and go for an armbar/triangle, if that fails one of my friends can take his back to sink in the RNC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom