COUNTERPART on STARZ thread SEASON 2

Show is def a sleeper hit, not enough people will watch because it's Starz. I was the same but read about the concept and i really like J.K. so I had to give it a chance.

I picked this up last month. Raved about it. Probably gonna wait for the season to end just so I can binge again.

watching last weeks episode now and man 1st howards wife cold :smh:

J.K. is so good at playing both Howard's man, I was in Shambles when they played the tape where she kept him in accounting and wouldn't let him get promoted to strategy. Knew she was cold but man, that hurt my soul.

Looks like its getting close to the end for Quayle

Like how they are delving into management and at least showing what they look like and how the communicate with those briefcases.
I honestly though that would be a final season plot.

J.K. is so good at playing both Howard's man, I was in Shambles when they played the tape where she kept him in accounting and wouldn't let him get promoted to strategy. Knew she was cold but man, that hurt my soul.

Looks like its getting close to the end for Quayle

Like how they are delving into management and at least showing what they look like and how the communicate with those briefcases.
I honestly though that would be a final season plot.
But real talk in hindsight
Was her keeping him from getting promoted
Protecting him
Their marriage albeit her cheating

But real talk in hindsight
Was her keeping him from getting promoted
Protecting him
Their marriage albeit her cheating

Never thought of it that way :lol:
AND you're probably right

just felt bad for my man

loading up episode 3 now

Just caught new episode, My wife said it might be her favorite episode of the show and I might have to agree.

After we watched the preview for next weeks episode, I said I honestly don't care about the Howard stuff anymore:lol:
This episode honestly shows how small they are compared to the big picture and when discussing Mira is trying to get accomplished, they really don't factor into it

Just caught new episode, My wife said it might be her favorite episode of the show and I might have to agree.

After we watched the preview for next weeks episode, I said I honestly don't care about the Howard stuff anymore:lol:
This episode honestly shows how small they are compared to the big picture and when discussing Mira is trying to get accomplished, they really don't factor into it
gonna catch it in a few

u aint eem lyin
this was the best episode
imagine if this woulda been the first episode
woulda already gave us an idea
instead of taking damn near the whole 1st season to figure out what was going on :lol:
episode was toooo good
didnt want it to end

u aint eem lyin
this was the best episode
imagine if this woulda been the first episode
woulda already gave us an idea
instead of taking damn near the whole 1st season to figure out what was going on :lol:
episode was toooo good
didnt want it to end

Yeah man Its weird AF because I loved the show as it was, but this just blew the doors wide open for something else completely.
Like you said this could've been the pilot. They gotta at least feature Mira or Yanek and management every episode, I really feel like unless they could get Howard in the mix with Yanek(missed opportunity when echo was shot up and infiltrated by Mira) They really need to shift the focus to Mira, Yanek and Management.

I'm bout to watch when I get home. This season even more than the first I'm more interested in management and the why and how they got to running **** much more than Howard's story.

Back
Top Bottom