Couple accused of using MySpace to seduce two underage girls into orgy

[h1] [/h1]
amd_rojas.jpg

amd_soto.jpg

Male stripper Julio Rojas, 31, and his wife Sophie Soto, 22, also in the erotic biz, face a 56-count complaint of preying on two teens through MySpace.com before luring the girls to Queens for sex romps last year.

A pair of strippers were cooling off in jail Monday night after using MySpace.com to seduce two underage girls and take them to a strip club for an orgy,authorities said.

Husband-and-wife strip team Julio Rojas, 31, and Sophie Soto, 22, set up an elaborate online ruse to ensnare the teens - 13 or 14 years old - into theirtwisted lifestyle, prosecutors said.

The couple "[lured] two obviously troubled young girls to their apartment where they were plied with liquor before being used to satisfy thedefendants' own illicit carnal cravings," Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said.

The hard-bodied duo were arraigned in Queens Criminal Court Saturday on a 56-count criminal complaint including statutory rape, sexual abuse, promoting anobscene sexual performance by a child and endangering the welfare of a child.

They face up to 15 years in jail if convicted.

This was Rojas' second arrest for seducing underage girls in his 104th St. Corona crash pad. He is facing charges of hosting weekly three-way orgieswith a girl younger than 17 between January and April 2005, according to a criminal complaint. Rojas' lawyer had no comment.

Rojas is being held at Rikers Island in lieu of $500,000 bail, and Soto on $250,000 bail.

The sordid trysts began in November 2006, when Soto contacted one of the teens through the online site and pretended to be a sexually inexperienced teen inneed of advice, authorities said.

Over the next three months, Soto and the teen - whose name and age were not released - exchanged sexually explicit online messages, phone calls andphotos.

The relationship culminated in a booze-fueled sex romp in Soto's Corona apartment Jan. 20, 2007, a day after the teen decided to run away from home atSoto's encouragement, prosecutors said.

Soto directed the teen and her 13- or 14-year-old friend to the second-floor Corona apartment to take a shower, then gave them drinks and took them into herbedroom, where Rojas joined them, prosecutors said.

Later that night, the group traveled to a Manhattan strip club where Soto and another stripper led the teens in a drunken X-rated show and public orgy, aspatrons were invited to participate, prosecutors said.

Soto and Rojas preyed on the teens three additional times through May 2007, the criminal complaint says.

The case came to light when the girls told their parents, prosecutors said.

Rojas is a long-haired bodybuilder whose stage name is Arcadio (not Wild Apache, the Savage as was previously reported.)

Soto, whose Web site includes a photo of her mom, blamed Rojas for her actions.

"When [police] told defendant Soto that she didn't look like she wanted to have sex with young girls, defendant Soto stated that she did it forhim," the complaint says.

The couple is due back in court Jan. 28

not cool, but this:
stage name is Arcadio (not Wild Apache, the Savage as was previously reported.)
is friggin hilarious
laugh.gif

and his wife looks like a ***** with her Spongebob dress on...

-J-

Damn man, 13 and 14 year old girls. That's awful.
Sounds like they got taken to a budget ghetto version of Le Trapeze.

laugh.gif
I love the internet no I love the world. I'm getting numb to itand have dove into finding a lot of this stuff too funny. You can't write this shh

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I could swear that the girl's photo has been posted on NT in the past.

i think your right
roll.gif

naw that was da BX catholic girl chick.

13 and 14 huh...........i mean i don't agree wit it...but im dominican, so i know in my country, its as common as rockin mopeds in da street

...dude likes his cutty fresh...cant blame him 'cause I know how spanish people get down, no disrespect.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

^
LOL
My girls dad (hispanic) was like 24 when he met her mom 14 at the time!!!!
see there you go

there is a 9 year age difference between the chick and this dude.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

^
LOL
My girls dad (hispanic) was like 24 when he met her mom 14 at the time!!!!

my uncle's daughter is older then one of his baby mama's
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom