Coupon Lady. vol. ultimate SD

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I hate ppl who do this, they bring in 50000000000000 BS coupons and give me the stoneface when I tell them to #++% off

not sayin she cheated btw...
Fool please, you didnt say anything to anyone.

You took all the coupons and entered them nicely with a smile on your face
laugh.gif
Right that man is in here fakin
co-sign...all you said to them was "paper or plastic?" hoping for a shiney quarter as a tip as you roll their cart to their car
pimp.gif

quit frontin

i don't have the site bookmarked anymore but it was basically a site dedicated to this type of stuff. there's even some sites that charge you a fee forthe information. you can save a lot of money but at the same time it's pretty time consuming. most people who do this are stay at home moms.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I hate ppl who do this, they bring in 50000000000000 BS coupons and give me the stoneface when I tell them to #++% off

smh at this angry grocery store cashier. Just scan the peoples coupons and shut up.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by sickickz23

[h3]Counpon Lady. vol. ultimate SD

smh.gif

What is up with NTers and grammar?

[/h3]
uhhh..you do know the difference between grammar and spelling..right?

laugh.gif
l8

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Is it worth it though? the time she takes to do all this, a typical person could have probably made that money. But it's a recession, so anything goes.
That makes NO sense at all
what do you mean? you think all this collecting and organizing coupons takes only 5 minutes? It takes quite a bit of time.

I know how long it takes. It is actually worth it, you can do it while sitting at home doing NOTHING. Something we ALL do. You can flip through the sales paperwhile watching a game. People that don't cut coupons really make it seem like it is SOOOOOOOO time consuming when you can do it while you are alreadywasting time

I know how long it takes. It is actually worth it, you can do it while sitting at home doing NOTHING. Something we ALL do. You can flip through the sales paper while watching a game. People that don't cut coupons really make it seem like it is SOOOOOOOO time consuming when you can do it while you are already wasting time

I actually do look for coupons while watching TV. but usually only save just a little bit. I would think that doing it to the extent of that lady in that videowould be very time consuming.

I know how long it takes. It is actually worth it, you can do it while sitting at home doing NOTHING. Something we ALL do. You can flip through the sales paper while watching a game. People that don't cut coupons really make it seem like it is SOOOOOOOO time consuming when you can do it while you are already wasting time

I actually do look for coupons while watching TV. but usually only save just a little bit. I would think that doing it to the extent of that lady in that video would be very time consuming.
in comparison, alot of college students get about 150-200 a month in food stamps. She got that much just by turning in coupons printed up by thecompanies themselves

Seems worth it to me , a month of food FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
we waste our time on NT they "waste" their time cutting coupons. same thing

i don't buy food for the entire house but trust when i do i will be a coupon lady....

i get coupons for like retail stuff ... i ended up getting a $200 pair of boots for $30. and i got $70 off of my prada sunglasses
glasses.gif
i love coupons

I actually do look for coupons while watching TV. but usually only save just a little bit. I would think that doing it to the extent of that lady in that video would be very time consuming.
Saving a little now, and later, and later, and later ADDS up.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

i know for a fact my fiance does this. she has this grocery check list online that lets her know when there are free items, significantly reduced items from various stores and she saves a ton also. she also manipulates the double rewards coupons...its crazy and also brand name stuff.
i also remember her getting stuff from fresh and easy for like 50-60% off because they were nearing their shelf life. whatever she doing, works..
Word?
nerd.gif
Post that site fam. I'm trying to stretch this food money.

Had mom-dukes send me some coupons and that saved me $50 on a $150 grocery bill.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i asked wifey. its www.grocerygame.com - she said to sign up, its $1 but the savings is crazyy. i think she had a bill for like $200 or so and only spent$50...

lately i've been on a heavy saving tip...don't know why...i think i'm gonna start savin for a condo for after i graduate...

Is it worth it though? the time she takes to do all this, a typical person could have probably made that money. But it's a recession, so anything goes.
People do have lives away from work

Yeah people take that coupon clipping serious at the grocery store I work at. Even for our monthly give away this time we are giving away free groceries toevery 400th customer.

I just heard on the radio this morning that it took her like 20 minutes to use all the coupons. I heard also that she makes like 2000 a year after sending inthe refund,rebate, or w/e things that are included. I dont know if thats all profit though.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by eight2one

Only coupons I use are on food...
Why is that?

Cuz I love food, and love good deals on food....soo i go the extra mile for the good deal on food.
No I am asking why you ONLY do it on food?

cuz I usually do nt get coupons for other stuff.

Found somebody that beat her record.
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Shopper of the Week: Linda M.[/h1]
by Shellie on May 22, 2010

Are you new here? Get all the savings delivered right to your email or subscribe via RSS feed If you are new to couponing, check out my welcome page for some helpful hints. Thanks for visiting!

Alright, I think this one might have to go down in the record books. It is amazing. I think Linda is at an elite couponing level most of us have yet to achieve! The total before coupons was $677.80. Would you believe me if I told you that she only spent $52.72 for everything picture above!? Phenomenol. I think she needs to take me shopping.

It’s a little hard to see in the photo but some of the jaw-droppers pictured are:
  • 156 Snickers bars. She paid $0.
  • 26 Whiskas Treats. She had a $.26 overage.
  • 12 Reach Toothbrushes. She paid $0.
  • 14 Listerine Pocket Packs. She paid $0.
  • 12 Colgate Total Toothpastes. She paid $0.
  • 8 Fusion Razors. She paid $4.
  • 8 Ronzoni Pasta. She paid $0.
Don’t be discouraged if your coupon shops don’t look like this. She obviously has access to multiple coupon inserts, some very coupon friendly cashiers and a bit of experience coupon shopping. But for all of you “experienced

Back
Top Bottom