Courtside Magic fan demands apology from 'Big Baby' Davis

laugh.gif
You're standing courtside at an NBA game and you're upset a dude ran 18 inches outta bounds, around an official no less, and bumped into yourson...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get your panties out of a bunch... If you don't want to deal with the chance of that happening, get your seats a couple of rows back...

Originally Posted by vctry20

Like I said last night, The dad did not even care about his son getting shoved or "catapulted" into his courtside seat. He looked more upset at the loss than anything else.
I'm going to take it a step further and say that in a blind rage, the father shoved his child down into the seat.

Dude is just mad he's going to be a part of the "where amazing happens" commercial when next years playoffs roll around...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know those vids are usually in slow mo, but isnt there always a part that gets slowed down even more? the nba wouldnt do it but it would be great if someonemade a video of them super-slow mo'ing the shove
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Meanwhile his father is yelling at the cheering Celtics fans behind him...get a life...

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

watch this results to a sports illustrated where are they now issue 10 years from now and big baby and the 12 year old boy whos now 22 are friends as the remenice on that accidental shove that brought them together.
Nice one

Those people sitting courtside are obviously privileged and probably used to getting their way, but there's nothing to apologize over here. The fatherreally expects an athlete (who makes a game-winning shot no less) to apologize to a 12 year old over some incidental contact? Get the hell outta here!

The part that bothers me the most beside the priviledge/spoiled factor of it all is that he actually had the nerve to refer to Glenn Davis as a "raginganimal."

Who really needs to apologize to who here?

1. This little spoiled brat was wearing his hat way too loose (look @ how easily it flies off)...
2. Video evidence proves the brat didn't go "tumbling into his courtside seat" SMH (you can clearly see him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"the raginganimal" STANDING ON HIS FEET)
laugh.gif
3. LMAO @ the dude rocking the LeBron jersey!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So no one's going to pay attention to the fact that Davis did reach his arm out and push away whoever was standing there? Sure, he may not have known who was there, but it's clear that he knew he was pushing someone away.
He maintained his follow through during the thrust.

so kid's father decides that bringing more negative attention to the situation already negative for the kid is a good idea.....real smart....

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Kid flopped
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
basically
just saw this on sportscenter
laugh.gif

dude should send his kid to the ballet if a little bump is too much...tell your lame kid to stay in his seat

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So no one's going to pay attention to the fact that Davis did reach his arm out and push away whoever was standing there? Sure, he may not have known who was there, but it's clear that he knew he was pushing someone away.
with all the adrenaline rushing after hitting a game winning buzzer in a very critical point in the series, I doubt anyone would realize theyshoved somebody

Back
Top Bottom