coverted Kimb K supporter vol: the cheeks just aren't attractive anymore

tumblr_no9dmqglBZ1tkn506o1_540.png

Well she is a pr0n star, so not the brightest lightbulb in the ceiling. However my loins agree with the previous post (Would still smash.)

what I don't understand tho is the levels of greed some of these girls have.

k. michelle was HOLDING before she decided to get surgery.

kim WAS good money. it wasn't anything crazy but it was def nice.

so if your already good in that department, and in k. michelles case, great, why should girls feel the need to take it a step further?

wouldn't imagine theyre feeling this type of pressure from guys. Most dudes that I've discussed this with HATE fake posteriors.

which leads me to believe that these girls are doin this to 1 up each other. its just a pissing contest for them.

I havent studied or researched it but I hafta assume that IG and this social media BS has sooooooo many women developing body image insecurities.

so many girls are just tryna keep up. it doesn't have **** to do with us anymore.

just another example of why social media is the devil.

^ Social media isn't the reason. Women are socially wired to want to be the very best. Like no one ever was.

So by any means necessary, some are wiling to do whatever it takes to reach that.

It is sad that they have to go through this. Or feel like they have to. I mean who would want to have a baby with someone with all of those foreign objects in their body? Not even sure why anyone would be confident that a baby would pop out right from one of those fake bodied females.

But it is society's fault man. 

Cant rock with fake anything... Immediately disqualification in my book. If it aint natty, it aint right.

But dudes in this thread act like if there was an equivalent male surgery to proportion enhancement they wouldn't be at the surgeon office right now asking to throw 30 extra centimeters onto their D like they're picking out new rims.

Pause

Cant rock with fake anything... Immediately disqualification in my book. If it aint natty, it aint right.

But dudes in this thread act like if there was an equivalent male surgery to proportion enhancement they wouldn't be at the surgeon office right now asking to throw 30 extra centimeters onto their D like they're picking out new rims.

Pause
The difference is we can hide what we have. A woman can't. A woman walks outside and immediately sees what her competition possess. So we don't have that pressure. Now if we walked around with our vital statistics tatted on our foreheads or something, I could possibly agree with your point.

A big yes. But it isn't just social media, it's advertising on t.v, magazines, etc...

I know plenty of women who used social media to validate themselves.  There is a lot of pressure for women to look a certain way.

I think I read somewhere that only 8 to ten percent of women have a natural hour glass build. What is in right now is that type of body and how else are women going to look like that if they don't get surgery?

I don't condone it. I think that more men care about shape than they care about size. And I'm getting older now and care less about body image than I did when I was a teenager and in my early 20s.

I havent studied or researched it but I hafta assume that IG and this social media BS has sooooooo many women developing body image insecurities.

You are trying to understand the mind of those who dwell in Hollywood and Manhattan (celebrities), and those trying to be like those who dwell in Hollywood and Manhattan.

These are shallow people and their only worries in life are acquiring material assets (including adding onto their body) and as you say, 1-upping each other.

Celebrities (and athlete's for that matter) are not wealth producers, they really don't contribute anything to society aside from entertainment. They did not gain wealth by helping society (inventions, jobs, improving quality of life), so they go from rags to riches, or inherited riches and do stupid things with it their wealth. Not just talking about today this is pretty much standard throughout history. Celebrities are pretty much people the ruling class has "allowed" to live the high life without actually being part of the ruling class.

it's all about rack city anyway, lets see dem mammaries 
devil.gif

SC.

Stop posting photoshopped white chicks, famb.

mean.gif
That image is slightly and I mean SLIGHTLY shopped. I checked out the actual image and she still has nice cakes back there. Don't know why someone photoshopped it

Last edited:
you know Lela is getting PAID though now.

think about all the people that want to "fantasize" about kim, up to date kim.

that superstar motion picture doesnt cut it.

i bet Lela's fee is tops in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom