Cowboys @ Cardinals 4:15 ET 12/04/11

OneNightDan

formerly mryoungmoney
Cowboys looking to go up on the Giants by 2 games. 
If we can run the ball all day we should be fine, kill the clock keep the Cardinals offense on the bench and tire out their defense. 

Don't kick the ball to Peterson! I repeat Special Teams don't kick it to Peterson! 

I trust McBriar to handle that job though. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/09000d5d824a4d4c/Week-13-Cowboys-vs-Cardinals-Preview

Out for the Cowboys: WR Miles Austin (Hamstring), DT Josh Brent (Knee), FB Tony Fiammetta (Illness), QB Jon Kitna (Back), RB Phillip Tanner (Hamstring).  

8-4 Bound? 
happy.gif

DAL_AZI_112411_440.jpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

It's looking like Dez will be returning punts today!

i hope youre wrong. he needs to stay healthy for a change.

Already confirmed fam'... 
With Miles coming back next week, and the progress Robinson has made why not have one of the best returners we've had do it? 

Cowboys rank 25th in the league on returns! 
tired.gif

Anyways, it's just punts. 

IMO kick returns are more dangerous.

anyone have a  live stream to the game.
Im stuck on campus working on a project.  
ohwell.gif

That's on Garrett. You don't call a timeout to kick a FG. If you're gonna go for it then go for it. On top of that, 53 yards is too far for Bailey, especially with that roof open

This game screams trap game to me hopefully I'm wrong.

I also have a feeling that PP is gonna take one back for a TD.

Nice return Feliz.

Need a TD on this drive.

2 Minute offense was just... 
sick.gif

We better come out with some 2nd Half Adjustments! 
30t6p3b.gif

Defense is toast. Cardinals getting whatever they want in the air or on the ground in this half...pretty sad. Can't even have the excuse that they're tired since the offense just went on a long drive before that.

They just don't trust Dez yet. Not even on the field for that 3rd down

Scandrick....2nd time in this game. How are you gonna be in that position again
laugh.gif
I'm disappointed Garrett hasn't dialed up any screens to Murray/Felix. You got the Cardinals front seven just pinning their ears back and rushing every time, would be the perfect time for it

Back
Top Bottom