CP3 .II "HULK" QUICKSTRIKE ???

No thanks. . . Not really feeling the design of the shoe itself let alone this colorway.

mkb3ps.jpg

the one pair of cp3 II i will cop. the other is the mardi gras edition.

Nice colorway .... Not a fan of the shoe .

I just dont get why they did this HULK for CP , can someone get me up to date ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Nice colorway .... Not a fan of the shoe .

I just dont get why they did this HULK for CP , can someone get me up to date ???
supposedly to represent how chris is a nice person off the courts and a beast on them. but we all know the mean green thing came from thesuccess(HYPE) of the kryptonates

just got my pair in a 9. might resell if i don't like them in person edit: got the email that was email. it might sxck to resell these because there is nohype. i learned about this 20 minutes before the release. easiest cop ever

Limited stuff in Americas can be found in Asia no problem. Asian sellers are quick to put them up on ebay or their respective sites.

ANY1 KNOW ANY ONLINE SITES THAT STILL HAVE THE JORDAN CP3 II *Mardi Gras Edition* AVAILABLE FOR SALE......EASTBAY IS SOLD OUT N SO IS SHOETRENDS...THOSE WERETHE ONLY 2 US SITES I KNO THAT HAD EM BESIDES THE OVERSEAS SITES THAT HAVE THEM OVER PRICED.........THANKS

Back
Top Bottom