CP3 .II "HULK" QUICKSTRIKE ???

heck naw man..i thought they were gonna be a black/mean green scheme colorway..

anyone actually get these? if u look t the most recent pics they arent that terrible

i got a size 9. im an idiot for not paying the extra 8 dollars for 2day shipping.

i'll post pics when i get my pair.

I ordered a 10.5. They shipped already, I'll have them Monday and post some pics. Still have no clue what in the world I'm going match these upwith??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

I ordered a 10.5. They shipped already, I'll have them Monday and post some pics. Still have no clue what in the world I'm going match these up with??
grin.gif

^ same i think if i dont find anything in a week i'll return them or resell

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I ordered a 10.5. They shipped already, I'll have them Monday and post some pics. Still have no clue what in the world I'm going match these up with??
grin.gif

These won't resell for much, that's for sure... It looks like you will resell,because it's already in your signature, and you don't even have the shoes in your own hands...

i think if you find some possible way to pull these shoes off, you can make em look much better

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by Jcool813

grin.gif

These won't resell for much, that's for sure... It looks like you will resell, because it's already in your signature, and you don't even have the shoes in your own hands...

i put them there to see if anyone is interested then i would let them know that if i don't like them i will sell them.

your hyped

Back
Top Bottom