jordan-cp3.v-sample-1.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-8.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-7.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-6.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-5.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-3.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-4.jpg

jordan-cp3.v-sample-2.jpg

Hey it's the modern JB. Nothing new. I've come to expect nothing more than uninspired filth from them.

Hey it's the modern JB. Nothing new. I've come to expect nothing more than uninspired filth from them.

they look like the offspring of Kobe and KDIII. Still, they look like they would be great to play in.

they look like the offspring of Kobe and KDIII. Still, they look like they would be great to play in.

Yeah, these are basically a Kobe with a jumpman on them. JB really needs to step up the team Jordan sigs, the designs are just uninspired and lazy.

Yeah, these are basically a Kobe with a jumpman on them. JB really needs to step up the team Jordan sigs, the designs are just uninspired and lazy.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

No shame,straight jacking the last 3 Kobes 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I thought.  I can't front though, I'm interested in seeing the Hornets colors on these. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

No shame,straight jacking the last 3 Kobes 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly what I thought.  I can't front though, I'm interested in seeing the Hornets colors on these. 

I Wouldnt Wear Those Even If They Were My Own Sig Shoe... Those Will Sit At Outlets For Years... Stop With The Garbage Already JB.

I Wouldnt Wear Those Even If They Were My Own Sig Shoe... Those Will Sit At Outlets For Years... Stop With The Garbage Already JB.

Back
Top Bottom