Crab appreciation

Originally Posted by mixednuts

mmm curry crab sound delicious..

I hate the process of cracking the shell though..

you buggin fam. You ever wondered why de-shelled crab doesnt taste as good as if you do it yourself?
The work it takes to get to the prize is self gratifying...makes it that much more appealing.
Trying to get the last bit of meat out that claw FTW
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by mixednuts

mmm curry crab sound delicious..

I hate the process of cracking the shell though..

you buggin fam. You ever wondered why de-shelled crab doesnt taste as good as if you do it yourself?
The work it takes to get to the prize is self gratifying...makes it that much more appealing.
Trying to get the last bit of meat out that claw FTW
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Yess homie knows what's up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Absolutely love crab and lobster, just hate putting in the work to eat it.
What are you talking about, it's the only time you can eat messy in a nice restaurant. Mf'ers be splashing sauce everywhere, taking outthe meat, slurping on legs, putting your face in it, crushing the *%%! out of it....

Yessir
pimp.gif
.. If you in Cali check out the boiling crab in Garden Grovethat place is straight bananas with it

Crab and sometimes lobster is the few dishes that I will blow money on.

Salt and pepper, hot pot with vemicelli, ginger n shallot, xo sauce .... any chinese style is the way to go

Crab and Oysters
pimp.gif
Last time I had good crab was when I went to Baltimore...that city isthe +%+%.

I couldn't be farther away from the the oceans.
smh.gif

in all seriousnes the only time i've tried crab is with crab rangoon, and in some kind of soup i tried in mexico...

is it worth it? and how the hell do u eat it? not really much of a seafood fan besides shrimp...

I think everyone should try crab. Unfortunately, Crab Rangoon often made with canned or imitation crab meat. You should definitely try some, maybe get arelative to show you how to cook it or try it in a restaurant. The parts of the crab that are generally eaten are the claws and the legs. You can use a shellcracker to get to the meat and on the softer parts your teeth.

Back
Top Bottom