CRACK EXCLUSIVE: Henz & Nt's Favorite M.C RD - Dead Mutha*****z

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IM AT WORK IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao @ the end...chill chill chill...save that for the mixtape...cant wait to hear that!

Dude at the end sound like he was rappin into a ps2 mic giving commands on socom 2
...lyrics were on point tough lol

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [h1]Read Bulletin[/h1] [/td] [td] [h2] Show All Bulletins This User Has Posted[/h2] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
User has been banned
[table][tr][th=""]From:[/th] [td] RD

onlinenow.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Date:[/th] [td]Dec 13, 2007 4:12 PM[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Subject:[/th] [td]NEW SONG!!![/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Body:[/th] [td]new song, watch out for it on a possible collaberation promotional mix tape with "various artists" and me! get at it[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. . .

roll.gif
I wont even sugar coat it, RD spits that hot garbage. Yo Henz you soundlike Milk D from Audio Two when you flow. Your verse was tight though....

as a former Linkin park stan..... Please dont put RD and Mike in the same sentence its clear Mike is a pale cheap imitation of RD and wants to flow like themessiah. Mike and RD have a very similar voice.. RD= Biggie. Mike= Gorilla Black Mike did rip this song called high voltage though the OG not remix.

eek.gif

Son got the extensive vocabulary...I never knew so many words and phrases rhymed with bureacracy.
Henz line about "Its automatic but my d**k she's shiftin" had me
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]RD
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td][/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [td]""I'm the %%@+; I deserve an iced out toilet bowl."-Hell Rell::: my music myspace; www.myspace.com/mcrd01"

Male
18 years old
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA
United States

Last Login: 12/13/2007
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
Ya*$%*%%# is crazy dawg
laugh.gif
But on the real RD killed that @+%$..breakfast
roll.gif
laugh.gif