Craig David killin' Michael Jackson's " Human Nature"

He looks like Commons little brother. Lmao at the Jason Kidd comment.
What's his best album? I'm hitting up the mall later on and planning on picking up an album.

Originally Posted by Blai213

Isnt Trust me already released ? It leaked a while ago.

It's been out since last year overseas. I got impatient and imported mine.
laugh.gif

areyouin you didn't import¿ I figured you of all CD fans wouldhave done the same thing I did...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

areyouin you didn't import¿ I figured you of all CD fans would have done the same thing I did...
im about as big a fan of CD as they come but i decided to just illegally download the cd and when it drops here i'll prob buy 2 copies to supporthim and give one to a friend or something and hope people will see how good he really is

they put "The Story Goes..." on itunes in the USA when it came out in the UK, it was like #8 on iTunes for the first week

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

areyouin you didn't import¿ I figured you of all CD fans would have done the same thing I did...
im about as big a fan of CD as they come but i decided to just illegally download the cd and when it drops here i'll prob buy 2 copies to support him and give one to a friend or something and hope people will see how good he really is

they put "The Story Goes..." on itunes in the USA when it came out in the UK, it was like #8 on iTunes for the first week

laugh.gif
ok

I'll probably get the US version too. They'll probably either add a track or two or take a track or two off of it when it comes here...

^ i think 6 of 1 Thing and She's on Fire could be big over here and throw in Officially Yours for a ballad and bang CD is back in the US full steam

I can't even hate, Craig David did a very admirable job on that. Pluse he mixed it in with SWV (wonder whatever happened to those chicks?) which was tyte.Real nice performance.

Back
Top Bottom