craigslist..legit? anyone used it?

thinking about buying a used car off craigslist as well as a pair of uw vs lsu tickets. any things to worry about on this site? tips on ways not to getscammed? any info would be appreciated.

yea i bought a futon...obviously i poured some chemical all over it so I dont sleep on no one's jizz or beaver milk.

My dad bought a 2001 Ford Taurus off of Craigslist for $1800, it only had 88K miles. No problems with the car

Tips

*Don't rush in making your purchase, take a couple weeks to search for a car that you want
*Look for entries where people are moving out of the country or really need the money, they are often the most desperate (willing to accept a lower price thanlisted)
*Always meet in a well lit place or bring someone with you to check out the car

i copped a pair of fire red 3's and fire red 5's ds for a very good price,..,
its not always legit tho..

thats where i get all my cellphone, furniture, and go kill time trying for a casual encounter, and pray i show up in the missed connections.

I've only used it to advertise soft information. Tried to fraud me like 4 times as well, smh. Other than that..if you're trying to find materialthings, you can always meet up. It's Safer (umm...sometimes i guess).

Nonetheless, i use www.kijiji.com.

imo, Kijiji>Craigslist. :tongue:

got my iphone 3g black 16 gb 125$ there
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

thats where i get all my cellphone, furniture, and go kill time trying for a casual encounter, and pray i show up in the missed connections.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

legit, got a grip of kicks and other various goodies at a good prices

QFT, picked up NDS OG concords with a pair of XVIIs for $130 last week!

Back
Top Bottom