Crappiest Christmas Ever( for me

I must say this was/has been the crappiest Christmas ever. First off i didn't get any gifts, and i gave many away but its all good, its better to give thanreceive . Secondly I was feeling like %%+# the whole day with a stomach ache which i have no idea why or how i got it. Now i come home play one game of MW2 onmy ps3. Then it suddenly shuts off, then i reboot it and wallah it got the Yellow Light Of Death and must now pay 191.22$ to fix it and wait over 1 month. Mygame is stuck inside and have no way of removing it and i might lose all my game data. I lol in disbelief at today, Hands down the worst Christmasever...........

what the hell is it with people expecting as many as they supposedly gave.

Giving to receive crab !%# people

for shame
smh.gif

Hope your COD melts

I'm sure it could be a lot worse but I guess if you say the worst ever for you, then it's true. I have nothing to compare it to. I hardly ever getgifts. Nothing major, but I enjoy seeing my kids and wife happy with theirs. But hope you can somehow enjoy the few hours you have left. Merry Christmas!

Stop complaining ma' man. You could have Herpes.

I didnt give nor did I receive anything... I had a blast chillin with my cousins and relatives... best christmas ever.

Sounds like you're mad, but I didn't get any presents either. If that makes you any better.
frown.gif

im sure other people are having worse days than that today. needless to say, ps3 sucks

And some people almost got blown up in a plane on the way to visit family. I'm gonna guess your Christmas was a little better than that.

some people lost their mother today, lost an arm today, were diagnosed with cancer today, learned they had diabetes today....

your playstation broke, man up

Yea I feel you this was by far the worst one. It was short and sweet, I feel like it was missing something at least in my family probably because my sisterdidn't come down.

Come on, son. This is one of my friend's first Christmases without his father. Tell him you had a bad Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom