CRASHED!!! New Hyundai Genesis DIE KOREAN AUTO MAKERS!!

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by toast1985

Isn't Dirty Korean?

...This isn't going to last.
Yup...you best be hoping he doesn't see this...but i just bumped it for him too see it
ohwell.gif
whats the big deal? dude is mad at the Korean AUTOMAKERS. ya need to calm down

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Isn't Dirty Korean?

Yup...you best be hoping he doesn't see this...but i just bumped it for him too see it
ohwell.gif

True, but then he goes on a rant disparaging Korean products and accuses Korean manufacturers of copying designs from companies of other countries. Race isclearly involved. If I said "DIE JAMAICAN CHEFS" because I dislike a dish, NTers of Jamaican background would not be happy and i'd be banned in abomboclot second.

BTW, I love Jamaican food.

stupid...

these cars are gonna go down as a classic...mark my words, this is the beginning of a sports car legacy for Hyundai

laugh all you want but they are gonna sell like hot cakes

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

this is the beginning of a sports car legacy for Hyundai
ummmmmmmm I wouldnt say all that but they definitely have a nice car on their hands.

If Hyundai is going to turn the corner and boost itself into big-dog territory like Honda, Nissan, and Toyota did not too long ago, it's goingto be because of the Genesis.

I go on some pretty absurd diatribes on NT myself but, forreal, chill. It's wildly unnecessary to tell people they need to die for making car that may ormay not bite some other cars styling and/or not be safe.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Isn't Dirty Korean?

ohwell.gif

True, but then he goes on a rant disparaging Korean products and accuses Korean manufacturers of copying designs from companies of other countries. Race is clearly involved. If I said "DIE JAMAICAN CHEFS" because I dislike a dish, NTers of Jamaican background would not be happy and i'd be banned in a bomboclot second.

BTW, I love Jamaican food.
Does that mean if he sees a Korean dude he will attack him or not befriend him? Dude has animosity towards Koreans manufacturers and thats it.There is a BIG difference between saying "DIE JAMAICAN CHEFS!" and "DIE JAMAICANS!", you know?

From the look of your post, your generally more focusing on criticizing koreans.

If you're not being racist, i don't know what you're doing.

%!%%@+# $%*$.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

stupid...

these cars are gonna go down as a classic...mark my words, this is the beginning of a sports car legacy for Hyundai

laugh.gif
i just don't see it.

stupid...

yo dog, calm down. They are just cars
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

stupid...

laugh.gif
i just don't see it.
NT is a VERY VERY small segment of people and most of NT care too much about what others think, plenty of people outside NT will buy this car andsales will increase year to year...i will bet anyone this puts Hyundai on the sports car map, this isn't no Tiburon

Dude has animosity towards Koreans manufacturers and thats it.
And you sense no underlying agenda? Really?

I highly doubt he's had some traumatic experience involving a Hyundai and a Korean cellphone. Based on his NT name, he's Taiwanese; and as a Korean, Ican easily tell you there is unspoken rivalry/hate between ALL Northeast Asian races, just like there's a rivalry between some Central/South-Americancountries.

Dude has animosity towards Koreans manufacturers and thats it.
And you sense no underlying agenda? Really?

I highly doubt he's had some traumatic experience involving a Hyundai and a Korean cellphone. Based on his NT name, he's Taiwanese; and as a Korean, I can easily tell you there is unspoken rivalry/hate between ALL Northeast Asian races, just like there's a rivalry between some Central/South-American countries.
ohh ok..i wouldnt understand since im not asian

stupid...

You really do love this car.
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think the car looks nice as well.
pimp.gif

Where is the creator of the post? Haha, SMH at this guy...The last time I looked at this post there were 0 replies, now there are 3 pages...He had to know thiswas comin' with a such a title/

if people want to think this has to do with race then oh well. they might be the ones that are being racist themselves for thinking that way.

Originally Posted by MadEoINoTaiwaN

if people want to think this has to do with race then oh well. they might be the ones that are being racist themselves for thinking that way.

you're gonna have to explain that one in a logical manner.

MadEoINoTaiwaN wrote:
http://jalopnik.com/5085368/first-hyundai-genesis-coupe-crash-caught-in-koreahttp://jalopnik.com/50853...upe-crash-caught-in-koreahttp://jalopnik.com/50853...upe-crash-caught-in-korea i'm so glad this happened before the release of this garbage, notice how the airbags did not deploy? hmm...i wonder why. i don't mean to be a racist here, but the koreans are constantly copying what other people are doing...EVERY single one of their cars look like a bimmer, lexus, nissan and others....and for their hyusong or whatever, looks like a ducati at the front. and we obviously know they copy other cellphone company's designs. why can't they be original? freaking bucket looks like a solara, new accord coupe, and G coupe mixed.
Inferiority complex?

So, what do you suggest Hyundai do? Add a spoiler in the front? A fifth wheel, perhaps? There aren't too many different ways to design a car. Plus the Genesis has the body molding that is signature to the Tiburon.

Sit DOWN.
ether this jealous taiwanese clown
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom