Craziest/Funniest Things You've Seen At The Club vol: I

Well basically, the craziest things I've seen have been the following- drunk guy swinging on some girl, only to end up fighting with bouncers and getting picked up by all four limbs and swung like a pendulum out the front door onto the curb. Dozens of police officers coming in looking for a suspect almost having to shutdown the club. A dude trying to force his way through the front door claiming he knew someone inside, only to be shoved by the bouncers, resulting in him flying back and toppling over the stanchions
roll.gif
That's all I could think of at the moment. Post yours.

Not really crazy or funny...

But I always laugh on the inside at a dude (Nonceleb) wearing sunglasses in the club...

Girl fight.  3 of them.  Got x-rated if you know what I mean.
Back when "lean with it rock with it came out" Ghostface was trying to make a point about how we're losing hip hop to this type of stuff, yadda, yadda, yadda.  So a random broad jumped on stage and started doing the dance.  Ghost didn't like that, so mushed the broad dead in her face and she fell off the stage. 
laugh.gif

heres a few that i can think of

1. a girl getting up from her section and throwing up in the middle of the floor in VIP.
2. i walked in the un-sex restroom. as i walk to the last stall that happens to be the handy cab stall so its bigger than most stalls, i open the door and theres a girl butt naked on the floor laying in her own throw up.
3. walked in on a couple having sex in the uni-sex restroom.
4. a guy trying to drink a flaming dr.pepper while it was still on fire and burned his face. eyebrows and half his mustache was gone.

A 0.1/10 was keen to smash this dude, pats him on the shoulder and shoots him the "I'm keen for your !@# look". The guy turns around, looks at her face, and literally says "Thanks but no thanks", bows then walks off.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Not really crazy or funny...

But I always laugh on the inside at a dude (Nonceleb) wearing sunglasses in the club...

laugh.gif
guilty -  but drinks + music + them strobe lights/flashing color joints is an instant migraine for me

why celebs get a pass tho?
nerd.gif

Some dude wiling out doing the stanky leg and kicks over someone's $500 bottle of liqs in VIP. Other dude was tight and wanted to fight him. Club end up giving him another free bottle and kicking dude #1 out.

Seen a bunch of chick fights. The craziest was when a chick got a Corona smashed over her head. Gushin on the dance floor. Club got shut down that night.

Another time they ran a age check raid. All the lights came on @ like 12:30 and you had to show your ID to the police to leave.

And then theres always the random chick who gets a little too drunk and finds anything that looks like a stripper pole and goes to work. But thats almost every night.

She was on the dance floor faithfully though
30t6p3b.gif
, plenty of stories some of the best are after/outside the club.
laugh.gif

My friend was drunk as @#%* making a fool of him self dancing. He tripped on his own feet, head smacked the table, then the chair, then the the ground. Looked like he got in a fight with tyson. Broke his nose and everything. I $%!$** died laughing.

1. Outside the club one night these cops were arresting this guy for public intoxication. Dude was wasted. Well after they cuff him they were waiting on the wagon to come around (they were bike cops) so they sit him on the curb. The drunk guys buddies were drunk too and were cursing at the cops and basically going off on them for cuffing their homie. Well the cops turn their attention to the friends and start to arrest them as well. When they turn away from dude on the curb he gets up and takes off running still cuffed from behind. Dude was booking it. He gets about 50 yards away when one of the cops notices he's escaped. He runs dude down and when he catches up he delivers a jump kick to the back of dudes neck. The handcuffed dude fell face first on the ground. The crowd that had gathered starts screaming and every starts recording on the phones trying to get the cops face so they could turn him in. More cops come and threaten to pepper spray the crowd. Everyone eventually goes home. The cuffed dudes face was swollen and bloody. Crazy stuff.

2. My boys and I are chilling in the club one night and it was pretty chill. The DJ was jamming and the dance floor was really packed. There was this group of chicks in the middle of the floor so naturally the guys were trying to get at them. Well there was this one black guy standing there by the chicks mean mugging the whole crowd. Dude was a legit 6'5" 250. There was a group of Mexican guys that were trying extra hard to get at the girls. One of the guys walks by the black guy and bumps him on accident. Ole boy didnt take kindly to the bump and run so he punches dude in the back of the head. The guy just fell out on the floor. The floor scatters and the black dude is standing there super pissed. The guys buddies see this and like a crazy karate film they advance upon this dude one by one instead of all at once. Dude hulks up and starts molly wopping them one by damn one. One of the club bouncers runs in and catches a two piece as well. After hitting the bouncer the dude rips off his shirt (button up) and starts holding up the Q Dog sign and barking. Dude starts turning and barking at the whole club. While holding up the sign another huge bouncer runs up and catches dude in the full nelson. The 3rd bouncer runs up grabs dude and the the two bouncers drag him out. The black dude went out still holding up the sign and barking. The group of guys that got whooped just were left lying on the floor. Crazy night

Dude get cracked over the head with a fifth of crown. I am honestly surprised he didn't die. His head was split WIDE open.

At the Barbary last summer during the Mad Decent blockparty after party, when dude was wilding out and then flipped over Diplo's turntables on purpose and then people just started beating him down. There was a video somewhere on the Internet, but it is nowhere to be found now.

EDIT: I lied, someone uploaded it.

Originally Posted by hugebird

At the Barbary last summer during the Mad Decent blockparty after party, when dude was wilding out and then flipped over Diplo's turntables on purpose and then people just started beating him down. There was a video somewhere on the Internet, but it is nowhere to be found now.

EDIT: I lied, someone uploaded it.
Def would've liked to see what happen to the guy after :32 they start wailing on the dude and the person recording didn't know that he was still recording. smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

2. My boys and I are chilling in the club one night and it was pretty chill. The DJ was jamming and the dance floor was really packed. There was this group of chicks in the middle of the floor so naturally the guys were trying to get at them. Well there was this one black guy standing there by the chicks mean mugging the whole crowd. Dude was a legit 6'5" 250. There was a group of Mexican guys that were trying extra hard to get at the girls. One of the guys walks by the black guy and bumps him on accident. Ole boy didnt take kindly to the bump and run so he punches dude in the back of the head. The guy just fell out on the floor. The floor scatters and the black dude is standing there super pissed. The guys buddies see this and like a crazy karate film they advance upon this dude one by one instead of all at once. Dude hulks up and starts molly wopping them one by damn one. One of the club bouncers runs in and catches a two piece as well. After hitting the bouncer the dude rips off his shirt (button up) and starts holding up the Q Dog sign and barking. Dude starts turning and barking at the whole club. While holding up the sign another huge bouncer runs up and catches dude in the full nelson. The 3rd bouncer runs up grabs dude and the the two bouncers drag him out. The black dude went out still holding up the sign and barking. The group of guys that got whooped just were left lying on the floor. Crazy night
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that *+%+ would have been crazy to see

Nothing really that crazy but it was dope...last month I'm in Akron at some club downtown, normal night and its not really too packed...all of a sudden a circle forms, like everybody in the club forms it and there's like the 4 different dudes going in and out the circle break dancing...dudes was killing it, most fun at a club I probably ever had

Tallahassee:

Everyone rushing the door at a 50 cent concert at Chubby. Coming with no money and getting in for free
smokin.gif

I'm standing behind this chick who's standing behind some guy at the bar. I couldn't hear what was said but I could tell by head an neck movements ol girl was going off on buddy. Dude just turns around an muggs/mushed.big faced chick with knock out punch velocity. Chicks feet were where her head was at.

Dude getting chased by police through the club and throwing up all his weed sacks in the air as he ran out. Pandemonium. 

White dude gets KO'ed in the Late Night Library. Appearently, they were all out of dambs because people were just stepping over and standing next to the body like he was supposed to be there.

Houston:

I used to go to his club downtown damn near every Saturaday. It got to the point that my homies and I were cool with the staff. We nicked named one of the bouncers Johnny Brovo. Dude would wear the black shirt and blue jeans all the time, even had the hair.

Seen one of the bouncer straight high kick a dude in the face on some Patrick Swazey Roadhouse type stuff(pre Family Guy). Turns out it was the bouncers bday and he was wasted. He told us he was waiting to kick someone in the face.

Was in the club on New Years 09. It was so packed you really couldn't move. Watch this guy hit his girl doggystyle under the stair. Chick was on all fours. No dambs.

I'm sitting outside. I see this pretty @#+ latina just smiling at me. I start talking to her, she says nothing, she just shakes her head smiling. I ask her a non yes or no question. She opens her mouth to answer the question and pukes all over herself, all the while still smiling. I'm like
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
at the same damn time. I ask her if she wanted some napkins, she shakes her head yes, still smiling. I get the napkins an try to hand them to her, she just looks at me smiling. So I start wiping her off, and I'm not gonna lie, NT. I was lightweight feeling her up. After I'm done, she still just smiling away. I started to try to get her to my car, but I just walked away. I couldn't do it and you know her friends would've showed up to rescue her as soon as he hit the threashold.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Girl fight.  3 of them.  Got x-rated if you know what I mean.
Back when "lean with it rock with it came out" Ghostface was trying to make a point about how we're losing hip hop to this type of stuff, yadda, yadda, yadda.  So a random broad jumped on stage and started doing the dance.  Ghost didn't like that, so mushed the broad dead in her face and she fell off the stage. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ghost
laugh.gif

I was at Cabana in hollywood a few years ago, it was towards the end of the night. A lot of ppl were leaving but my boy was trying to talk to this chick so we stuck around. So me and my cousin are just walking around waiting for him to finish and I see this dude with this girl at one of the deserted vip tables. I realize she's throwing up rt on the table, but thats not the bad part...dude is straight finger blasting her WHILE SHE'S VOMITING. Like she's lying in a pool of her own throwup n dude thought it would be a perfect time to get some stinky pinky... I just walked away like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. The epitome of no dambs given.

I was cool on clubs for a while after that.

I always rock shades in the club
laugh.gif

Been doing it so long it don't feel right without em, sorry Kay.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Tallahassee:

Everyone rushing the door at a 50 cent concert at Chubby. Coming with no money and getting in for free
smokin.gif

I'm standing behind this chick who's standing behind some guy at the bar. I couldn't hear what was said but I could tell by head an neck movements ol girl was going off on buddy. Dude just turns around an muggs/mushed.big faced chick with knock out punch velocity. Chicks feet were where her head was at.

Dude getting chased by police through the club and throwing up all his weed sacks in the air as he ran out. Pandemonium. 

White dude gets KO'ed in the Late Night Library. Appearently, they were all out of dambs because people were just stepping over and standing next to the body like he was supposed to be there.

Houston:

I used to go to his club downtown damn near every Saturaday. It got to the point that my homies and I were cool with the staff. We nicked named one of the bouncers Johnny Brovo. Dude would wear the black shirt and blue jeans all the time, even had the hair.

Seen one of the bouncer straight high kick a dude in the face on some Patrick Swazey Roadhouse type stuff(pre Family Guy). Turns out it was the bouncers bday and he was wasted. He told us he was waiting to kick someone in the face.

Was in the club on New Years 09. It was so packed you really couldn't move. Watch this guy hit his girl doggystyle under the stair. Chick was on all fours. No dambs.

I'm sitting outside. I see this pretty @#+ latina just smiling at me. I start talking to her, she says nothing, she just shakes her head smiling. I ask her a non yes or no question. She opens her mouth to answer the question and pukes all over herself, all the while still smiling. I'm like
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
at the same damn time. I ask her if she wanted some napkins, she shakes her head yes, still smiling. I get the napkins an try to hand them to her, she just looks at me smiling. So I start wiping her off, and I'm not gonna lie, NT. I was lightweight feeling her up. After I'm done, she still just smiling away. I started to try to get her to my car, but I just walked away. I couldn't do it and you know her friends would've showed up to rescue her as soon as he hit the threashold.

:Eek @ A late night library ref. On here.

Back
Top Bottom