CRAZY B^&*$! crazy ex-girlfriend unnapreciation vol.2

anyone dealing with or has ever dealt with this mess? Been 2 years since I spoke with the ex, and today she went to my pops place of business asking if i had the girls ps3 system. I didn't, scouts honor (I really ain't have it). My pops told me the crazy B had her mom stand in front of the shop for 3 hours for no COT DAMB reason. If they had let me know earlier I woulda came and called the police. I ain't at fault and there weren't no "sign here" type documents for the ps3 and ish plus I watch all them court tv shows :lol:. B had my sneakers and I ain't asking for em back, whats even more stupid is that we split up 2 years ago. WHY the F would anyone come seeking something 2 years later though?! makes no cot damb sense. The yambs wasn't that good for all this :smh: Anyone ever dealt with some bull like this?

Last edited:
Wait so u did or didn't have the ps3?
Didn't. Sold it. She asked for it before and I gave her that answer. "I sold it, I ain't got it anymore." that was months and months ago. About a year later she drag'n her mom into it AND my folks. :smh: we grown mind you. I'm in college chick became a deadbeat and dropped out of school.

Last edited:
man one time during the relationship we split up cause the B was on some other stuff. I told her I was coming to get my sneakers back and she said okay. I actually did it. She thought it was bluff, opened the door and everything for me so I started picking them up pair by pair. She lost it and started hitting and scratching me I made sure I had all of em and called the police on her ***. I felt bad and ain't even press charges. :smh: I'm super disappointed in myself for ever dating this washed up OH. :x

pics of CRAZY B^&*$?
nerd.gif

She's gonna keep coming back for that ps3 money....
in court you could argue that it was a gift, 2 years and now she wants it back...it's a gift

And yeah had it happen before...handle this now

or she's gonna be at your window
tylerthecreator.PNG

Last edited:
Yo. I don't think she's gonna stop. She's gonna try and get money from your pops and might use unsafe tactics.
iLLest!
Man I hope not. My pops said he talked to the mom and he said they claim to not come around anymore. In reality, they can't do anything about it though. stuff like this happens all the time with split-ups. I was young at the time, if i had known I woulda gave the ps3 back when I had it or ultimately just not have even messed with this skeezing *** broad. Chick is filthy and grimey, even cheated on me with her "bestfriend". Just an asian chick trying to be something she ain't.

Last edited:
she looks so peaceful in that picture. 

rep'd

she looks so peaceful in that picture. 
rep'd
peaceful you say? looks can be deceiving. It fooled me.

https://twitter.com/x_htebazile

her tweets is down right ratchet. Right after it happened my cousin told me to check out her twitter because my cousin warned me about this chick when we first went out and guess what I find? Her tweeting about me when I ain't even got a twitter :smh: rep for providing link to her twitter?? :lol:

Last edited:
peaceful you say?
https://twitter.com/x_htebazile
her tweets is down right ratchet. Right after it happened my cousin told me to check out her twitter because my cousin warned me about this chick when we first went out and guess what I find? Her tweeting about me when I ain't even got a twitter
mean.gif
rep for providing link to her twitter??
laugh.gif
she likes weed and downloading music i see

rep'd
laugh.gif

keep your eyes peeled bruh, she's watching your every move
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Give her the psp money, get her out your hair

knew you had to be young, cause the amount of times you wrote "B"

Was gonna rep op until he asked for reps, more than once

I've had ex girlfriends blow up my phone, run up on me at my job, threaten suicide :smh: and save condoms. One even spent me pics of it with and a turkey batser :smh:

My girl's brother was in a fatal attraction last year. He and his ex would go back an forth trolling one another.

Best one she pulled was saying she hired a hitman to take him out. He played it off, even though she had sent goons to jump him like twice before. Like the same night the bish hid out in the bushes across the street from his house, and pointed a laser pointer at him when he came out of the house. Homeboy was probably drunk or high because he thought it was a sniper and was acting like a Gears of War character, roadie running, roll dodging and wall bouncing, trying to get back inside the house.

Last edited:
I've had ex girlfriends blow up my phone, run at on me at my job, threaten suicide :smh: and save condoms. One even spent me pics of it with and a turkey batser :smh:
My girl's brother was in a fatal attraction last year. He and his ex would go back an forth trolling one another.
Best one she pulled was saying she hired a hitman to take him out. He played it off, even though she had sent goons to jump him like twice before. Like the same night the bish hid out in the bushes across the street from his house, and point a laser pointer at him when he came out the house. Homeboy was probably drunk or high because the though thought is was a sniper and was acting like a Gears of War character, rowdy running, roll dodging and wall bouncing to get back in the house.
hope my situation wont escalate to that point. :smh:

I knew what you meant by B
You dont want her to leave you alone
couple hundreds to get rid of her or have her crazy self do more harm
but I have no reason to give anything to her anymore, especially if I'm not asking for my phone back and numerous pairs of Jordans. C'mon man, it has been 2 years. My current girl has a theory that she had nothing else to do and so she brought up me because her folks were dogging on her and she's finding someone else to take the blame. My pops came home telling me the mom claimed I ruined her daughters life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom