CRAZY B^&*$! crazy ex-girlfriend unnapreciation vol.2

I've had ex girlfriends blow up my phone, run at on me at my job, threaten suicide :smh: and save condoms. One even spent me pics of it with and a turkey batser :smh:
My girl's brother was in a fatal attraction last year. He and his ex would go back an forth trolling one another.
Best one she pulled was saying she hired a hitman to take him out. He played it off, even though she had sent goons to jump him like twice before. Like the same night the bish hid out in the bushes across the street from his house, and point a laser pointer at him when he came out the house. Homeboy was probably drunk or high because the though thought is was a sniper and was acting like a Gears of War character, rowdy running, roll dodging and wall bouncing to get back in the house.

Lmao, this is funny.

over a ps3??.... :lol:

i had a similar situation when me and my wife had one of our break ups some years back, she called me telling me to give her half of what our couches were worth since she had helped, needless to say, i went to the cashier and got 500$ worth in dimes and took them to her crib.....we laugh about it now, pretty stupid on both our parts but damb it felt good then. :lol:

she obviously aint over you OP.

anyone dealing with or has ever dealt with this mess? Been 2 years since I spoke with the ex, and today she went to my pops place of business asking if i had the girls ps3 system. I didn't, scouts honor (I really ain't have it). My pops told me the crazy B had her mom stand in front of the shop for 3 hours for no COT DAMB reason. If they had let me know earlier I woulda came and called the police. I ain't at fault and there weren't no "sign here" type documents for the ps3 and ish plus I watch all them court tv shows
laugh.gif
. B had my sneakers and I ain't asking for em back, whats even more stupid is that we split up 2 years ago. WHY the F would anyone come seeking something 2 years later though?! makes no cot damb sense. The yambs wasn't that good for all this
mean.gif
Anyone ever dealt with some bull like this?
FDRMM.gif

i thought i had it bad.

Wow, hope all you guys going through this make it it of your situations ok.

And yeah i doubt she's over you.

Last edited:
Damn you think that's ratchet? I gotta get outta my city and meets some "ladie-like" chicks. I've been decensitized by da ratchets lol

Lmao 10 hrs ago she said my mom "funa" turn up on one of my exes ***. Talkin about you I'd assume ...... How old is this chick?

Best one she pulled was saying she hired a hitman to take him out. He played it off, even though she had sent goons to jump him like twice before. Like the same night the bish hid out in the bushes across the street from his house, and point a laser pointer at him when he came out the house. Homeboy was probably drunk or high because the though thought is was a sniper and was acting like a Gears of War character, roadie running, roll dodging and wall bouncing to get back in the house.

:rofl:

nothing like that happen to me, but my bro. this one time his ex-girl waited in the dark behind an open door leading to a stairwell. when my bro walked through the broad zapped him w/ a stun gun then maced him. :rofl: and slashed his tires. all because she saw him in traffic w/ another girl in his ride. they were broke up over a year. :smh: he got her back in the end.

I've had ex girlfriends blow up my phone, run at on me at my job, threaten suicide :smh: and save condoms. One even spent me pics of it with and a turkey batser :smh:

My girl's brother was in a fatal attraction last year. He and his ex would go back an forth trolling one another.

Best one she pulled was saying she hired a hitman to take him out. He played it off, even though she had sent goons to jump him like twice before. Like the same night the bish hid out in the bushes across the street from his house, and point a laser pointer at him when he came out the house. Homeboy was probably drunk or high because the though thought is was a sniper and was acting like a Gears of War character, roadie running, roll dodging and wall bouncing to get back in the house.

DEAD at this story hahaha she crazy a'f lmao

roll.gif

nothing like that happen to me, but my bro. this one time his ex-girl waited in the dark behind an open door leading to a stairwell. when my bro walked through the broad zapped him w/ a stun gun then maced him.
roll.gif
and slashed his tires. all because she saw him in traffic w/ another girl in his ride. they were broke up over a year.
mean.gif
he got her back in the end.
How'd he get her back?
over a ps3??....
laugh.gif

i had a similar situation when me and my wife had one of our break ups some years back, she called me telling me to give her half of what our couches were worth since she had helped, needless to say, i went to the cashier and got 500$ worth in dimes and took them to her crib.....we laugh about it now, pretty stupid on both our parts but damb it felt good then.
laugh.gif

Lol, $500 worth of DIMES though. That's hella grimey. Good to see that you guys can laugh about it now.
I've had ex girlfriends blow up my phone, run at on me at my job, threaten suicide
mean.gif
and save condoms. One even spent me pics of it with and a turkey batser
mean.gif

LMAO!!! B**** be crazy yo'!

Seems like ol girl still wants the **** and is doing all this to get closer to you :lol:

over a ps3??.... :lol:
i had a similar situation when me and my wife had one of our break ups some years back, she called me telling me to give her half of what our couches were worth since she had helped, needless to say, i went to the cashier and got 500$ worth in dimes and took them to her crib.....we laugh about it now, pretty stupid on both our parts but damb it felt good then. :lol:

should of done this

View media item 206565

I had one of my exs do some crazy ish. I broke up with her but she followed me home and came in my room and took a nap with me. She woke me up crying telling me not to do this. I just went back to sleep.

I play street fighter 4 and I've even gone to tournaments and won money in the past. This girl took that game and left 4 dead 2 and prolly threw them out! Cause I was lookin for them about 2 days later. I knew my mom ain't misplace them cause she don't touch my ish.

I know you salty cause of the break up but resorting to this? Childish as f

Yo OP i had to deal with a crazy ex before. but it was over a sextape not a PS3.. that **** is just childish :smh:

give her ur old PS2 and throw in a memory card.. call it a day

Why wait 2 years to ask for the PS3 back? Seems like you avoided a potentially crazy relationship and be glad kids or anything other than a PS3 were involved.

Wait...you didn't ahve a child together did you? As I look you said she went in your parents store asking if you had "the girls" PS3 system...

I swear Rusty's stories about anything with the scene he paints are just ridiculous :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom