Crazy Ex-girlfriend Unappreciation

jbpkickz

Banned
sup brahs, u ever date girl for a few months and she seems cool but then you find out she crazy as *#%#, im talmbout wilder than kim k at a rich black man convention, basically she tried to argue wit me, sayin i aint *#%#, i aint good at sex like i wasnt demolishin dem yams like it was thanksgiving, so i  hit her with the
grin.gif
 derrick rose face, so i get home and she ties to argue so i hit her with 

shes pretty pissed , and i see her everyday at college ,anybody else deal wit something like this

Bro...

My boy's ex-gf just totally flipped on him. First refused to take Plan B after the condom broke on him. He had to bribe her to take it. Then he broke up with her and she had dudes kick in his door and rob his house.

A few jabs through text is nothing.

damn thats wild, hope ya boy good g,  women aint right these days mane, my ex tryna to say i took advantage of her n all this other #%$@, talmbout ima press charges , im like !$!*+ please

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

This is verbal abuse

Spoiler [+]
have your sis clap her shoulders
i can sense da clappage coming 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Bro...

My boy's ex-gf just totally flipped on him. First refused to take Plan B after the condom broke on him. He had to bribe her to take it. Then he broke up with her and she had dudes kick in his door and rob his house.

A few jabs through text is nothing.

eek.gif
 damn ol' girl sent the goons like John Cheaney
laugh.gif

Ignore her txts and calls that'll make her rage even more. But don't listen to me I like
when %#*!#$ get crazy, the sex afterwards is just
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

All these Unappreciation threads

She crazy though yo, ignore her like dude said above yo.

Nope. I got radar bruh. I can sense that +#+! after a minimal number of conversations. It might not stop me from entertaining it which is exactly how I get caught up but wife?

Those text messages when the other party is going on and on with no reply>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol

i could care less about said crazy ex, but how the effff do you get a high res HD screencap of your phone!
eek.gif

You mean like the ex I had who called my chain of command in the Marines and told them that she was my pregnant wife and was on her death bed, so they should kick me out for not taking care of my parental responsibilities? Knowing damb well that Im not married or have kids
same shorty tried to stab me, burn me with an iron, pour bleach on me

same shorty who was driving my whip one day, saw some girl she wanted to fight, so she jumped out, and left my car rolling down the street

pretty obvious why shes my ex lol....but i gotta soft spot for the hoodrats, the P is always so  good smh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

i gotta soft spot for the hoodrats, the P is always so  good smh
eyes.gif
this, i love crazy $*++%$+ cause its always sum kinda excitement but it does get old after a while

lmao ya man was bribing "his girl" to take BC and got his door kicked in?

I guarantee she was smashing at least one of them dudes.

I think it must be me....that either attracts the crazies or just brings it out of them....I've dealt with somethings the common guy just doesn't deal with!

Yea ignore her dumb as. If she saying all that just say peace then and start talking to another girl to make it clear she ain't nothing.

Back
Top Bottom