Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

I did not see this posted and so I thought that it had to be seen. This guy got fired, I am assuming that it stemmed from this incident. In the description of the video, this happened one year ago and nothing has been done. Anyways, this is truly shocking and I hope this does not stir up feelings.
EDIT - This is the second part of the video where the lady hits him and then just starts preaching to him for some reason.

I did not see this posted and so I thought that it had to be seen. This guy got fired, I am assuming that it stemmed from this incident. In the description of the video, this happened one year ago and nothing has been done. Anyways, this is truly shocking and I hope this does not stir up feelings.
EDIT - This is the second part of the video where the lady hits him and then just starts preaching to him for some reason.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yo man, her calling him the N word was definitely uncalled for 
30t6p3b.gif

Props to him for handling that well.

Yo man, her calling him the N word was definitely uncalled for 
30t6p3b.gif

Props to him for handling that well.

[RZA] FAW-KING RA-DIC-ULOUS! [/RZA]

The racism was just innate in this one. "Call me a %*$%!$, I don't care."
laugh.gif

[RZA] FAW-KING RA-DIC-ULOUS! [/RZA]

The racism was just innate in this one. "Call me a %*$%!$, I don't care."
laugh.gif

She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of justice is carried out on this biggot.

She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of justice is carried out on this biggot.

she really tried to punk him by telling him white people are gonna kill him?
roll.gif

she let that stuff flow out her mouth so efortlessly that you can tell she uses it on the regular...either to peoples face or behind their backs...

how do you know he was fired?

this will probably get locked...

she really tried to punk him by telling him white people are gonna kill him?
roll.gif

she let that stuff flow out her mouth so efortlessly that you can tell she uses it on the regular...either to peoples face or behind their backs...

how do you know he was fired?

this will probably get locked...

why the hell would he even sit there and take that from her? she's very wrong but he's an idiot and if really was fired for that he should sue her and his job...

i wonder if she gave him a lot of problems since he felt the need to tape her...

what card did she want back? must have been a bill or something she wanted to act like she didnt get
laugh.gif

why the hell would he even sit there and take that from her? she's very wrong but he's an idiot and if really was fired for that he should sue her and his job...

i wonder if she gave him a lot of problems since he felt the need to tape her...

what card did she want back? must have been a bill or something she wanted to act like she didnt get
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom