Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by sreggie101

so where does this take place? someone mentioned Massachusetts i think but I wanted to confirm this.

im just interested because I'm lookin to get work up there so I wanted to know if mass is bad with the racism compared to say...nyc
nerd.gif
This happened in Hingham, MA.

I live in MA, and people can be pretty racist depending on the area. I can't wait to hop out of this state.
Well in Hingham they are more trying to get rid of the minority. They buy house and flip them so the middle class cant afford them. %%#!$ crazy. 

interesting. so at the end of the day, it comes down to where you live i guess..

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

so where does this take place? someone mentioned Massachusetts i think but I wanted to confirm this.

im just interested because I'm lookin to get work up there so I wanted to know if mass is bad with the racism compared to say...nyc
nerd.gif
This happened in Hingham, MA.

I live in MA, and people can be pretty racist depending on the area. I can't wait to hop out of this state.
Well in Hingham they are more trying to get rid of the minority. They buy house and flip them so the middle class cant afford them. %%#!$ crazy. 

interesting. so at the end of the day, it comes down to where you live i guess..

nerd.gif
Depends. Some of the small towns can be somewhat racist but the cities and bigger towns aren't bad at all (well some areas are but not a huge part).

When I was younger I used to play AAU basketball and Pop Warner football we would go to some random tiny towns in MA that clearly didn't like minorities being there.

nerd.gif
Depends. Some of the small towns can be somewhat racist but the cities and bigger towns aren't bad at all (well some areas are but not a huge part).

When I was younger I used to play AAU basketball and Pop Warner football we would go to some random tiny towns in MA that clearly didn't like minorities being there.

Back
Top Bottom