Crazy Painting of Biggie and Puffy from Suge Knight's estate auction

Bush-disgusted.jpg

The real question is. . .is someone going to buy that, and I use this term loosely in regards to that thing, artwork?

Boomatic206 wrote:
Suge had Big killed.

I forget what documentary it was but there's also suppose to be some evidents of Suge having Pac killed too.

There's no question Suge requested it to be painted that way, making it a little weirder.

I mean who the @%%% would paint that on their own?

It is Dre and Em.

They're was another painting he had with just the two of them in the same position but from a side angle.

It makes you wonder what kind of man has homosexual paintings around the house.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It is Dre and Em.

They're was another painting he had with just the two of them in the same position but from a side angle.

0_0

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It is Dre and Em.

0_0

Word. I don't think it's Em.

Definitely Dre.

By the time Em came out, Big was dead already, and there'd be no point to that painting.

It's more Big, Puff, and Dre getting _ from behind, since that's when Pac and Suge started to beef with Dre, since he wanted out/the homosexual rumors.

Word to the end of 'Toss It Up' and '2 Live & Die In LA'

and we all think kanye is gay because...??

We'll haha I know why, it's just that Suge is just wrong to have something like that made for him. Did is sick. Hitler-esque

I mean, the quality isn't even up to par.

It's pretty gay, and horribly executed. At least get someone who knows how to paint to do your wild homosexual piece.

Like....how do you sit down with an artist and explain this concept?

" I want Puffy to look like a b_. Not just any b_ tho...a b_ dressed in all pink withnice bouncy breasts. Don't make the ******* too big eitha n_...They gotta be nice an classy...Jus like Sean.. Oh and...and make him bowlegged too...yeah. Ilike that....bowlegged....
pimp.gif
"

He should have somebody paint a picture of this:

2dv1nyv.jpg

Then mass produce it and make a killing because I know I'm not the only one who would love to have it hanging on their wall.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

He should have somebody paint a picture of this:

2dv1nyv.jpg

Then mass produce it and make a killing because I know I'm not the only one who would love to have it hanging on their wall.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif
What kinda obsessive $!*% is this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that _ was done mentally bro. peep diddys chucks