Crazy Psycho A%# Broads UNAPPRECIATION...

Man, I've dealt with crap like that too very recently. I don't understand it AT ALL. This crazy @*#+$ who never DJ'ed a day in her life drove her%$% to Cali after she wild out on me and said shes working on a deal with Serato... LOL

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by thelegacyofkicks

She seems crazy, but still, y are you messing with your phone when your about to get yours? That was a mistake, but at least it helped you figure out she crazy.
true... slip up on my part... and I always check my phone not matter where Im at...this mistake will never be made again though...
Quick post suttin quick if u haven't already. (post count)

But u shoulda taught her a lesson
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

So im at her crib about to smash... foreplay goin on... then my phone starts vibrating... I check my txt real quick and
chick goes into straight pyscho mode asking me who im txting and why im txting them... so Im like baby chill... she wouldn't stop
stressing me about who I was txting... so at this point im pissed and I don't even wanna smash anymore, I get up and get ready to leave...
she then proceeds to grab my keys and my phone from off the bed and put them somewhere, then locks her room door... so im like give me my damn stuff so I can
go... she says no "you not goin nowhere"... broad pushes me on the bed... lays on top of me and says "I love you"... I push her up off me with
the strength of the hulk... Im like what are these preposterous words that are coming out of your mouth?
I snatch my stuff get away as fast as I can... haven't talked to her since... crazy chicks FTL...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom