crazy store policys for jordans

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what? umm the receipt says returnable within 30 days esp unworn merchandise. i would call corp on that store. its a store/company policy....if its on the receipt then they have to accept it back as long its within the terms of the return policy.

yeah like what some people said. it also says basically the manager gets to choose wiether or not they do, like i know if i go to this mall (fairlane) andreturn stuff i bought on discount, even tho i aint wear it they manager be like return that to your your store... or like packages return, i can ganrente mostplaces do not want to return them lol so they will say go to the original store you purchased them at.

There is a chain in Austin (not going to put them on blast) that will only accept cash for Jordans on release date. The girl was not very PC when she gave herexplanation as to why hence I won't repeat her ignorant speak...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my footlocker wont let me return my xx2 lows with the reciept - i hat that manager - Redondo beach Footlocker
u talkin about the foot locker in the galleria?? malik is one of the most leinent dudes ive dealt with, you should at least be able to get an exchange.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Why is there diffrent store policys for jordans.I called champs about the XX3s releasing tommorow.Theres only 2 stores with them maybe an hour away from me champs is one of them.They told me that they cant release sizes over the phone anymore for jordans.So i asked can you at least tell me if you have a 12 sense i am about to drive an hour in the morning to pay $185 + tax .He still told me no.I called 1-800 number they told me thats policy.Has any one else heard this before or know of any other crazy store policys so i wont waist my time with these stores anymore.

Even if they did tell you they had a 12, isn't like they are going to hold it for you. And I can think of no reason why a major chain wouldn't geta 12.. I really dont see what your gripe is about..

my gripe is that i dont want to drive a hour away to find out they never had a 12.I can except if i was to miss the 12 to someone who got to the store first.Icall stores now because it has happened to me before.Got to the store and waited in line and they never had a 12.So from here on out i only go to the storesthat tell me they have a more than one 12.

my gripe is that i dont want to drive a hour away to find out they never had a 12.I can except if i was to miss the 12 to someone who got to the store first.Icall stores now because it has happened to me before.Got to the store and waited in line and they never had a 12.So from here on out i only go to the storesthat tell me they have a more than one 12.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

there's a finishline in columbus, oh where they won't allow you to return unworn Jordans even with the receipt.

Call corporate. As long as they're unworn and it's within 45 days with receipt, a refund is due.

The reasoning for that may be if retros are returned, or CDPs, it hurts them because if that pair doesn't sell, it looks bad and they will receive a smaller allocation the next time something releases (or for the CDPs, next to no packages at all).

It's still no excuse though.

grin.gif
It wasn't even a 45 day period; it was a 45 minute period. I found another store that would give me a discount, so I triedto take the shoes back. The manager pointed to a handwritten sign that said no returns on Jordans. I told her I was unaware of the policy when I purchased(which was 100% true), and the clerk didn't inform me (also true). She said they had the policy because they had a lot of problems with people returningfakes. I told her I could show her how to verify...she said she already knew how. So of course, I said "then there shouldn't be aproblem". She begrudgingly checked the shoes, gave me a refund, and said that next time I needed to note that I would not be able do a return.

there are policies given by Nike/JB that all stores (account holders) are suppose to follow, some follow them, while others completely disregard them. In mycity half the stores dont even wait till the release date to start selling their jordans and half of them stores dont even sell them at retail. Ive seen CDPpacks up to $450 in stores round my way.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

there's a finishline in columbus, oh where they won't allow you to return unworn Jordans even with the receipt.
Most FNL are like that ... No returns on new release Jordans ....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by short MI

some stores have had times were people buy the shoes but return fakes...
the employees cant tell the difference so he manager decides to not take returns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have heard this alot, but its on the Store Manager to train his staff to look at Production Tags too....

While your on the topic of Production Tags, can you explain the two dates on the Tag.

what i hate about champs, footaction etc is when on a release day, they make us buy somethin with the shoe...like shoe cleaner, or whatever. it sucks because iknow there are some people who waited a long time in line to find out that they didn't bring enough money.

just return the cleaner or whatever the next day or take it to another footlocker. im almost certian thats just footlocker and champs trying to make up theirown little rules to sell accessories.

On another note is it true that you can't return a pair of Jordans or AF1 to nike town with out a receipt?

When I buy shoes I make sure they look good and fit so I never have to return them. If I get a second pair at discount then I got two pairs and I am twiceas happy. If you are low on cash then do not buy shoes for $100 or more. We are lucky stores take returns at all. Lets say somebody buys shoes from you onniketalk and then 30 days later he PM's you saying he wants his money back. You are not going to be happy. As for people returning shoes within a coupleof days or the same day I can not understand how your mind changed so fast. People got to stick to your decisions and not be so flacky.

some stores down here make you buy clothes with the release....or they wont allow you to purchase it

I need to return a pair of shoes because I'm doing my best to get over on nike. On another note I need to return a pair of 90's because the paint onthe mid-sole has cracked and is now peeling off. It looks diseased.

Yeah I hate when some employees won't tell you anything especially since I have to drive about an hour too.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what i hate about champs, footaction etc is when on a release day, they make us buy somethin with the shoe...like shoe cleaner, or whatever. it sucks because i know there are some people who waited a long time in line to find out that they didn't bring enough money.

They can't MAKE you buy shoe cleaner.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

some stores down here make you buy clothes with the release....or they wont allow you to purchase it

I know you can't do it, cause you're a businessman, but I'd call Nike's corporate office, the BBB, and a local news channel for goodmeasure. These guys must think they're car salesmen or something, telling you that you have to buy some add'l junk that you don't want.

Back
Top Bottom