crazy things you have heard about people that you arent in contact with anymore

One girl i went to middle school with, i thought she was the finest girl in the world. Saw her about a year ago after like 10-11 years and my gosh she just looked wasted. Holding 1 baby on each arm while pushing a stroller.....I was sadden.

One dude, saw him around but never talked to him got shot, killed and body burned up in a car.
Another dude got shot to death over a bad drug deal.
This dude everyone didnt like at all in school cause he was always joking got killed in iraq.  

2 of my ex's are gay (one is a dike)

One girl i went to middle school with, i thought she was the finest girl in the world. Saw her about a year ago after like 10-11 years and my gosh she just looked wasted. Holding 1 baby on each arm while pushing a stroller.....I was sadden.

One dude, saw him around but never talked to him got shot, killed and body burned up in a car.
Another dude got shot to death over a bad drug deal.
This dude everyone didnt like at all in school cause he was always joking got killed in iraq.  

2 of my ex's are gay (one is a dike)

I'm still in high school but a few of the good girls that moved from middle school are now the biggest !+@$#%.
That's about it. One of my best friends from middle school moved to Oklahoma and I've been trying to get in contact with him but I cannot find him on myspace nor facebook

I'm still in high school but a few of the good girls that moved from middle school are now the biggest !+@$#%.
That's about it. One of my best friends from middle school moved to Oklahoma and I've been trying to get in contact with him but I cannot find him on myspace nor facebook

my prom date got 3 different women pregnant and is serving jail time for beating his girl
my friends prom date was murdered at a car show
one of our close family friends son went to jail for life for home invasion and tying up a family and then pistol whipping them..dude was such a softie when we grew up
couple of chicks i used to play ball with turned to he/shes
dude i used to date in hs became a member of black wallstreet and asked me to marry him

my prom date got 3 different women pregnant and is serving jail time for beating his girl
my friends prom date was murdered at a car show
one of our close family friends son went to jail for life for home invasion and tying up a family and then pistol whipping them..dude was such a softie when we grew up
couple of chicks i used to play ball with turned to he/shes
dude i used to date in hs became a member of black wallstreet and asked me to marry him

One of the dudes I had beef with was shot and killed in Sacramento over a #@%%%.

Another dude I had beef with was last seen coked out driving onto a freeway off ramp. Yes, he got on the freeway in the wrong direction.

A dude who i knew when I was younger is out on E14 cross dressing and doing favors for men.

One of the dudes I had beef with was shot and killed in Sacramento over a #@%%%.

Another dude I had beef with was last seen coked out driving onto a freeway off ramp. Yes, he got on the freeway in the wrong direction.

A dude who i knew when I was younger is out on E14 cross dressing and doing favors for men.

A dude that use to coach in a league I use to play in my middle school years ended up being charged with sexually molesting his younger brother's friend.

A dude that use to coach in a league I use to play in my middle school years ended up being charged with sexually molesting his younger brother's friend.

A couple people i know from middle school died
A lot of girls got pregnant
Had a homeboy deported to Colombia
A couple people had run-ins with the law.

A couple people i know from middle school died
A lot of girls got pregnant
Had a homeboy deported to Colombia
A couple people had run-ins with the law.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by 360waves

Originally Posted by raptors29

Where'd you go? Madison Memorial?
yup u?

nerd.gif

Whoa didn't realize there were that many WI NTers.

who wouldve known.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by AG 47

sick.gif
laugh.gif
E14 plays that way huh?

sick.gif
laugh.gif
E14 plays that way huh?

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

from what i know, one went to jail, tons of people have kids, none got married, a few are models, one is a professional dancer/choreographer for alot of the popular korean music groups, tons work at genetech, and ones a stripper. all off the top of my head.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

from what i know, one went to jail, tons of people have kids, none got married, a few are models, one is a professional dancer/choreographer for alot of the popular korean music groups, tons work at genetech, and ones a stripper. all off the top of my head.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

sick.gif
laugh.gif
E14 plays that way huh?

laugh.gif
he was always a little weird growing up, but damn...he really went off the deep end. I guess he just blending in with the rest of the hookers.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

sick.gif
laugh.gif
E14 plays that way huh?

laugh.gif
he was always a little weird growing up, but damn...he really went off the deep end. I guess he just blending in with the rest of the hookers.

One of my hommies I used to hoop with Lorenzo, was also in the Church choir with, is now a female. Not only that, but he won Talent Search American Idol or whatever the European equivalent of it is in Germany and is now a Megastar. (S)he has clothing lines, movies, is in tv shows, the whole 9. He's not bad looking in some of the photos either. (S)he now goes by Lory Glory. I don't know if he had the operation because most sites about him are in German.
13660.jpg

http://www.lovely-lory-glory.de/

One of my hommies I used to hoop with Lorenzo, was also in the Church choir with, is now a female. Not only that, but he won Talent Search American Idol or whatever the European equivalent of it is in Germany and is now a Megastar. (S)he has clothing lines, movies, is in tv shows, the whole 9. He's not bad looking in some of the photos either. (S)he now goes by Lory Glory. I don't know if he had the operation because most sites about him are in German.
13660.jpg

http://www.lovely-lory-glory.de/

Just on Wednesday I saw this chick I knew since I was 11 at the gym. Haven't seen her since HS graduation then see her again the next day at the mall at the raider store. She turned out to be a cheerleader for the raiders (name is Diana)

Another chick I went to HS with is the cute black female in that dance group Fanny pack.

Other homie that I was real cool with got into gang %$@$, meth'd out, ended up shooting someone of his own gang and dude survived. Still on the run. Crazy thing is he is black but in Mexican gang (Norte). We were hella cool in HS, was to see him like that.

Back
Top Bottom