crazy things you have heard about people that you arent in contact with anymore

- i think this girl got married, but i'm not 100% sure. she was 2 years younger than me... i assume she got married at 18/19 (saw wedding pics on her fb)

- some dude i went to school with in grade 3 got drafted to the NHL by LA Kings in 2009, his brother got drafted to the Hurricanes a few years before that.

- girls knocked up (most common thing i guess, unfortunately...)

- some people i've seen around in high school passed away

can't think of anything else.

I heard from 2 different people that my ex is pregnant.
ohwell.gif

dude i went to school with killed a cop he in the bay area about 2 yrs ago. he got the death penalty i think

dude i went to school with killed a cop he in the bay area about 2 yrs ago. he got the death penalty i think

I heard this girls a gradE below me was a stripper for a few years after high school , never did get to see her lolsnow she's into fashion design doin awesome stuffanother dude from school became a junkie/ hustlerlots of girls got pregnant, some married some gettin divorced.One of my good friends got drafted by raiders but they also traded for someone else in his position so they let him go after 1 season and blackballed him so bad noone wanted him because of their lies, now he's into medical care and doin pretty wellthis one chick I used to crush on is a nurse and I heard her bf is a loser and she supports both of them, sad cause she was super nice and very attractive

I heard this girls a gradE below me was a stripper for a few years after high school , never did get to see her lolsnow she's into fashion design doin awesome stuffanother dude from school became a junkie/ hustlerlots of girls got pregnant, some married some gettin divorced.One of my good friends got drafted by raiders but they also traded for someone else in his position so they let him go after 1 season and blackballed him so bad noone wanted him because of their lies, now he's into medical care and doin pretty wellthis one chick I used to crush on is a nurse and I heard her bf is a loser and she supports both of them, sad cause she was super nice and very attractive

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

once a good girl has gone bad shes gone forever
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

once a good girl has gone bad shes gone forever
tired.gif

Gossip thread? **$%@# need to stop it
laugh.gif

Chris Hunter is in the NBA...went to elementary school with dude.
One of the Jets Guards grad'd from my highschool

stuff like that happens all across America though..

Gossip thread? **$%@# need to stop it
laugh.gif

Chris Hunter is in the NBA...went to elementary school with dude.
One of the Jets Guards grad'd from my highschool

stuff like that happens all across America though..

This girl from my elementary school hit me up on facebook and was talking about hanging out. I got her number and she would always send nice pics and send dirty text messages. When I get home for summer break from college I find out shes in jail for killing her ex boyfriend a week earlier with ehr current boyfriend. I'm glad I never got to hang out with her otherwise i might be the dead one
http://beverlyhills.patch...l-beverly-hills-stabbing

This girl from my elementary school hit me up on facebook and was talking about hanging out. I got her number and she would always send nice pics and send dirty text messages. When I get home for summer break from college I find out shes in jail for killing her ex boyfriend a week earlier with ehr current boyfriend. I'm glad I never got to hang out with her otherwise i might be the dead one
http://beverlyhills.patch...l-beverly-hills-stabbing

the one dude I made it a point to keep in touch with after HS knocked up my ex (dodged that bullet)
one cat got drunk & shot himself in the Chili's parking lot
another OD'ed on coke

the one dude I made it a point to keep in touch with after HS knocked up my ex (dodged that bullet)
one cat got drunk & shot himself in the Chili's parking lot
another OD'ed on coke

Back
Top Bottom