Crazy Things youve Actually Seen

Saw a man holding paper towels up to his face because his cheek was ripped off in an accident. 
tired.gif

Dude almost lost his finger to a fish (bit him)

Back in maybe '03 or '04, I was with my aunt, uncle, and cousin driving to PA from VA. It was during Christmas time and the highways were frozen. Saw so many people try to accelerate then brake and slide off the road into a ditch
30t6p3b.gif

Chilling outside with me and my boys(late night) all of a sudden there's a power
Outage and a large black object flew over our heads leaving a giant smoke cloud
Once it was out of sight the power came back on.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I've seen a male crackhead suck off a sex offender at my job for $5 a piece (it was a bet)

I've seen a 24 yr old man poop his pants 4 times in 12 hours after eating the food they fed us in Jordan

I've seen Wiz Khalifa's ****** brother at the bar...thought it was a girl...tried to get on it...my boys saved me

WUT

driving to work one morning, passed this lake on the way. saw this big stork on the edge of the lake with like 4 other small birds chillin. all of a sudden the stork picks off one of the birds and straight swallows it whole. i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
. damn nature you scary

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I've seen a male crackhead suck off a sex offender at my job for $5 a piece (it was a bet)

I've seen a 24 yr old man poop his pants 4 times in 12 hours after eating the food they fed us in Jordan

I've seen Wiz Khalifa's ****** brother at the bar...thought it was a girl...tried to get on it...my boys saved me

WUT
Bro, I didnt even know, plus I had a few drinks in me smh....the worst part is that "it" was shutting down all my game until my boy came over and intervened

One night back in like 2006 me and my family are just chilling..all of a sudden we hear a HUGE thunderous explosive noise and the entire house shook as if somebody ran a bulldozer in the side.

Ran outside and theres a huge mushroom cloud forming literally well over 100 feet in the air as if a neighborhood nearby just got bombed. Then we hear a bunch of crackling and smaller explosions that followed as we just stare at this big %%% cloud in shock
eek.gif
eek.gif

Next morning rumor has it that some guy had a meth lab and it blew up, but really some nutcase was making homemade dynamite and explosives and ended up blowing himself up. He's the only one that died. Homes that were less than a quarter mile away had all of their windows blown out.

I've never seen so many special task force units in my life.

seen a close friend get ran over by a car,seen a riot in an apartment complex between both sides,seen two woman get into an accident and end up on one side because the car had flipped and the drivers hand was stuck under the truck we, me and a few guys from the gas station lifted the truck just barely enough for her to pull her hand out,seen my little cousin fall from up in a tree and half walk away as if nothing happened,

Me and my boy left the club early, and saw a fire burning on one of the side streets.  It turns out that a 18 wheeler made an illegal turn, and hit a family vehicle.  The vehicle got stuck under the 18 wheeler and exploded killing the family of four trapped inside 
tired.gif

life is short

saw a truck without its parking brake applied fall down a cliff with a man's family onboard (2 passengers jumped off right before it fell -the mother and one child). the other child was still in the vehicle. kid escaped with minor injuries though.
eek.gif

- Was walking to the store and there was a car accident right on the corner, lady in the passenger seat flew out of the windshield and landed a few feet in front of me.. There was like a ball of fire behind her while she was in the air, @!++ looked like a movie
eek.gif
.. She stood up once the paramedics came and her eye was hanging out
sick.gif

- Saw a headless body laying in the street after a motorcycle accident. Dudes head got squashed in between the car and a pole
sick.gif

- Saw a guy run out of a building and 2 seconds later another guy runs out behind him and starts shooting at him.. Hits him in the leg and goes back in the building.. I waited like 5 mins before going inside the building to try to go in my aunts house, when I get in the dude is still standing in the lobby putting the gun away
30t6p3b.gif
. The CRAZIEST part of all of this is while all of this is happening there's an older dude sitting on the bench reading the newspaper as if none of this is going on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

- Saw a guy run out of a building and 2 seconds later another guy runs out behind him and starts shooting at him.. Hits him in the leg and goes back in the building.. I waited like 5 mins before going inside the building to try to go in my aunts house, when I get in the dude is still standing in the lobby putting the gun away
30t6p3b.gif
. The CRAZIEST part of all of this is while all of this is happening there's an older dude sitting on the bench reading the newspaper as if none of this is going on 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was with my boys and we were heading to his house coming from the outlets shopping and we saw a dead body outside... i didn't think anything of it and just thought dude was drunk... i was telling my boys yo that kid got nice tims and were like %## happend to dude and not think anything of it until they heard on the news the next day that dude lying outside was really dead 

Originally Posted by henz0

- Was walking to the store and there was a car accident right on the corner, lady in the passenger seat flew out of the windshield and landed a few feet in front of me.. There was like a ball of fire behind her while she was in the air, @!++ looked like a movie
eek.gif
.. She stood up once the paramedics came and her eye was hanging out
sick.gif

- Saw a headless body laying in the street after a motorcycle accident. Dudes head got squashed in between the car and a pole
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

must have been a good article

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

WUT

laugh.gif
how did I miss this

back in like january, saw B Pumper choke some female out in front of this restaurant Called Kitchen 24 in hollywood.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

back in like january, saw B Pumper choke some female out in front of this restaurant Called Kitchen 24 in hollywood.

he was choking the chicken ?

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I tried to catch an octopus. It slipped out of my grasp, I turned to my side and it inked the !!$@ out of me. The side of my body was black for a week...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom