Crazy Train Footage Of A Train Derailment In Spain. 90+ Deaths

sick.gif

The driver was at fault. He even posted pictures of the speedometer on his Facebook prior to the crash.

damn thats wild i heard about this on the radio this morning

some local paper quoted the driver as saying he was going too fast. the company hasnt responded yet

wtf...wow :smh:

"Spanish news agency Efe and national daily El Pais cited sources within the investigation as saying that the driver had said the train was going at about 190 kilometers per hour, and that the limit on that curve was 80 kilometers per hour (50 mph)." - CNN

Look at this fool

View media item 512800

Last edited:
That picture is supposedly from a PREVIOUS incident where he boasted speeding meaning this wasn't an isolated incident. Those high speed trains have many safety devices which he must have disabled in order for this to have happened.

This guy deserves to be in jail.

As a locomotive engineer here in Canada it ticks me off to see the guys here that speed by even 2 or 3 mph. If you derail it will be your fault but yet they don't care. 

I can't believe someone would put the lives of that many people at risk ...

im actually intrigued by why some tragedies get more media press than others. we talkin 90+ people dead here.

Dumb *** operator risking everyone's lives by going over double the speed limit 
mean.gif

He's fully responsible for every death and injury.

Back
Top Bottom