Creating a website.. What's the best way to make money off it?

I'm looking into this right now...I look at sites like worldstar and smh because I know they making a killing, I remember when that site first popped up

*Takes notes*

nerd.gif

It looks like affiliates can generate a lot more revenue than adsense just because of a greater return per affiliate than with adsense you need a greater amount of clicks per ad if I'm correct.

Originally Posted by 2muchJayStyle

Originally Posted by skills

If you're using Adsense find a good niche. Affiliate is good too, you'd be surprised by the things people buy lol. CPA is another way. But I hear of most companies shaving.
Explain
Assuming you mean afilliate or CPA.. And you can be an affiliate for Amazon, you can find some really niche products on Clickbank (Bird keeping guide, Boa keeping guide lol... just about anything).  CPA - Cost Per Action. Say you get someone to do one of those free iPad email submits, you get 0.99. There's others offers that varies across niches. But like I said they say most CPA Networks shave, as in don't give you credit for some leads you generate. 

I start a blog site a while ago, and im trying to create some revenue off of it. thanks for some of this info, i need to just on it right away.

Back
Top Bottom