Creating better flow of customers to your business? Tips?

Is that your own "clothing brand" on the page?

If so do you plan on selling tee's? are you designing them yourself?

Is that your own "clothing brand" on the page?

If so do you plan on selling tee's? are you designing them yourself?

@halftime718 it is a joint project with a friend and we have palnned on tees. but we have my own bama Kicks tees i am trying to work on and Glow Core Clothing which is a music 50%  owned clothing brand im working on to.

@halftime718 it is a joint project with a friend and we have palnned on tees. but we have my own bama Kicks tees i am trying to work on and Glow Core Clothing which is a music 50%  owned clothing brand im working on to.

Dang this boys a time traveler! Theres these hot kicks that release in a week, and some will scoop but theres the ability to PRE ORDER because he is going the extra mile to cop the next retro of them in 2012, AND he gonna go into the future and get them for us, for ONLY $170.00. Those who do not purchase I feel sorry for you, for this, is pure professionalism.

"Pre-Order Air Jordan VII 'Cardinal'
This is a Pre-Order for the Air Jordan Vii 'Cardinals' which will release June 18,2012 and will be shipped the same day."
EDIT: Just read the "About" section...Apparently this is the finest boutique, with a wonderful store front (I presume) in ALL of Alabama. Dont believe me? From the horses mouth, all of the info about the company listed as: Bama Kicks Sneaker Boutique is the finest sneaker boutique in Alabama.

There you have it

OP dont do this to yourself so young, if you want, become a worthy addition to the NT fam, boost your post count, and sell on here. Dont waste your time with a sub par website with stolen photos and promises of pre orders. Shut it down, wait a while, and do it again in the future; the right way.

Dang this boys a time traveler! Theres these hot kicks that release in a week, and some will scoop but theres the ability to PRE ORDER because he is going the extra mile to cop the next retro of them in 2012, AND he gonna go into the future and get them for us, for ONLY $170.00. Those who do not purchase I feel sorry for you, for this, is pure professionalism.

"Pre-Order Air Jordan VII 'Cardinal'
This is a Pre-Order for the Air Jordan Vii 'Cardinals' which will release June 18,2012 and will be shipped the same day."
EDIT: Just read the "About" section...Apparently this is the finest boutique, with a wonderful store front (I presume) in ALL of Alabama. Dont believe me? From the horses mouth, all of the info about the company listed as: Bama Kicks Sneaker Boutique is the finest sneaker boutique in Alabama.

There you have it

OP dont do this to yourself so young, if you want, become a worthy addition to the NT fam, boost your post count, and sell on here. Dont waste your time with a sub par website with stolen photos and promises of pre orders. Shut it down, wait a while, and do it again in the future; the right way.

Your website is your storefront.  If it doesn't stand out, or attract people's attention they will leave immediately.  You have 3 seconds to make or break their experience with you.  They WON'T give you a second chance.

Use your own pics.  The way it's set up now, it looks like you stole them from someone else since there's no uniformity to how the inventory is displayed or the backgrounds they are on.  If you want photo tips, go to http://lifehacker.com.  They have many articles on building a soft-box on the cheap.  Look at some other retail websites and look at how they have organized their sites and what their price points are so you can stay competitive with them.  Honestly, the way it looks now, it looks like you are in high school.  Online, you can play with the big boys so there's no reason now to have a great website.

Go to ebay.  They have a section with tips on increasing your marketability and trying not to get ripped off.  Accept Paypal or Google checkout and don't ship ANYTHING until the money has cleared.  You should also read Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson.  It's a MUST for anyone who is looking to market their products.

There is much more, but those are the basics that should get you started.

Good luck with the business.  Way to find an under served niche in your area and fill the void.

Your website is your storefront.  If it doesn't stand out, or attract people's attention they will leave immediately.  You have 3 seconds to make or break their experience with you.  They WON'T give you a second chance.

Use your own pics.  The way it's set up now, it looks like you stole them from someone else since there's no uniformity to how the inventory is displayed or the backgrounds they are on.  If you want photo tips, go to http://lifehacker.com.  They have many articles on building a soft-box on the cheap.  Look at some other retail websites and look at how they have organized their sites and what their price points are so you can stay competitive with them.  Honestly, the way it looks now, it looks like you are in high school.  Online, you can play with the big boys so there's no reason now to have a great website.

Go to ebay.  They have a section with tips on increasing your marketability and trying not to get ripped off.  Accept Paypal or Google checkout and don't ship ANYTHING until the money has cleared.  You should also read Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson.  It's a MUST for anyone who is looking to market their products.

There is much more, but those are the basics that should get you started.

Good luck with the business.  Way to find an under served niche in your area and fill the void.

You can really only differentiate your business on exclusivity or perceived value.

Word to Babu Bhatt.

babu1.jpg

You can really only differentiate your business on exclusivity or perceived value.

Word to Babu Bhatt.

babu1.jpg

Thanks a lot for this valuable information all of you have really gave back some of the best feedback I have gotten. Thank You! I know I will put it into practice.

Thanks a lot for this valuable information all of you have really gave back some of the best feedback I have gotten. Thank You! I know I will put it into practice.

Advertise,print out some business cards and hand em out like crazy,you picked a hard business to be successful in though,boutiques are usually a last resort for people who missed out so nobodies gonna be happy paying over retail,youd probably be more successful selling tamales for example,thats what Im thinking about doing.Good Luck,youll figure it out eventually,only being 17 you have a ton of time,make sure you pay your taxes too!

Advertise,print out some business cards and hand em out like crazy,you picked a hard business to be successful in though,boutiques are usually a last resort for people who missed out so nobodies gonna be happy paying over retail,youd probably be more successful selling tamales for example,thats what Im thinking about doing.Good Luck,youll figure it out eventually,only being 17 you have a ton of time,make sure you pay your taxes too!

Back
Top Bottom