eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
Robot_Nixon_body.png
3004365912_73a7630726.jpg
AHeadinthePolls.png

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn't make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."
I got chills
frown.gif

i like this thread. new stories are needed.

Spoiler [+]
mine was clearly the best.

Not really a scary story, but I have a couple of experiences.

First one: My aunt died when I was around 10. My mom has always had these "feelings", she says that God gives them to her in order to warn her about things. Well, one morning at 4 am, my mom woke up and said that my aunt died. My aunt was never in the hospital or anything, she simply had a heart attack one day and died. When the ambulance came to get her, she'd already passed, but as they were about to leave her house, a light came on in the back room of the house (pretty small house). One of the paramedics went to check to see who would have turned on the light, but no one was there. Instead, my baby cousin was still sleeping in her crib. We think my aunt turned the light on in order to warn them that a baby was still in the house.

Second story: Like I said above, my mom has always had "feelings" and she relates this ability to her being Christian. My mom isn't some psychic or anything, she has her masters and is a tenured professor at Eastern Michigan University. Yet she has literally kept me from doing things because she had a bad feeling... and I never complained. One day, we got the idea to watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Anyone who has seen the movie knows that the girl had a REALLY strong faith in God, and yet she was still possessed. Something about this DEFINITELY hit my mother the wrong way. Around this same time, our smoke detectors started beeping because they were low on batteries. After watching the movie, every night at 3 am she would wake up because of the smoke detector. She honestly did not sleep in the house alone for 3 months. If we were visiting my dad, she would go spend the night with her boyfriend.

One other thing: When my sister turned 18, it seems like she gained the awareness of these "feelings" as well. My uncle suffered a brain aneurysm about 9 years ago. He was partially paralyzed, but doing a lot better, learning to walk again and talk again and stuff. One day she had dreams of him falling down over and over again, or something like that. She asked my mom to see if he was ok, she called my aunt and everything was fine, he was doing really well.

The next week he had another aneurysm suddenly and died. She also predicted my grandfather's death in a similar fashion.

$#@! ya people, got me OD shooked over here with these stories and those damn pop up pictures 
laugh.gif
. Gonna go and surf pr0n now to get this over my head

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Squidward's Suicide

I know I'm waaaaay late on this, but is this real?
eek.gif
. It creeped me out. If it's not a real story, it's very effective.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Squidward's Suicide

I know I'm waaaaay late on this, but is this real?
eek.gif
. It creeped me out. If it's not a real story, it's very effective.
just googled it and im kinda confuse, so they stumble across a pic with a dead 6 yr old boy? is that right or am i missing something here?

Edit-

4j2xdh.jpg

"Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. Its frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this."

I read that whole cave story and I want my time back. What a rip. The fake story with the PS'd photos in the weird creepy woods was better than this.

CREEPy story

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so @%%+%@% special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She runs runs runs

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

Originally Posted by bruce negro

First one: My aunt died when I was around 10. My mom has always had these "feelings", she says that God gives them to her in order to warn her about things. Well, one morning at 4 am, my mom woke up and said that my aunt died. My aunt was never in the hospital or anything, she simply had a heart attack one day and died. When the ambulance came to get her, she'd already passed, but as they were about to leave her house, a light came on in the back room of the house (pretty small house). One of the paramedics went to check to see who would have turned on the light, but no one was there. Instead, my baby cousin was still sleeping in her crib. We think my aunt turned the light on in order to warn them that a baby was still in the house.

Second story: Like I said above, my mom has always had "feelings" and she relates this ability to her being Christian. My mom isn't some psychic or anything, she has her masters and is a tenured professor at Eastern Michigan University. Yet she has literally kept me from doing things because she had a bad feeling... and I never complained. One day, we got the idea to watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Anyone who has seen the movie knows that the girl had a REALLY strong faith in God, and yet she was still possessed. Something about this DEFINITELY hit my mother the wrong way. Around this same time, our smoke detectors started beeping because they were low on batteries. After watching the movie, every night at 3 am she would wake up because of the smoke detector. She honestly did not sleep in the house alone for 3 months. If we were visiting my dad, she would go spend the night with her boyfriend.

One other thing: When my sister turned 18, it seems like she gained the awareness of these "feelings" as well. My uncle suffered a brain aneurysm about 9 years ago. He was partially paralyzed, but doing a lot better, learning to walk again and talk again and stuff. One day she had dreams of him falling down over and over again, or something like that. She asked my mom to see if he was ok, she called my aunt and everything was fine, he was doing really well.

The next week he had another aneurysm suddenly and died. She also predicted my grandfather's death in a similar fashion.
First off, I'm sorry about your losses.

But I don't know why, the first story you wrote about your aunt gave me major goosebumps..

Originally Posted by THE FAME

cucumbercool wrote:
Fact or Fiction was always scary because some of those stories were true...I remember bringing a knife with me into the shower before because of that
Fam you cant be serious?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There was a high probability you could have mistakenly off'ed yourself that night.
laugh.gif

or severed Captain Winky.
caution, sir.

any new ones? these are creepy but fun to read.
laugh.gif

what's up with the dog? and I didn't get "The Message" story. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by bruce negro

First off, I'm sorry about your losses.

But I don't know why, the first story you wrote about your aunt gave me major goosebumps..

Back
Top Bottom