CREEPY STORY THREAD

coasttocoast a.m Thursday February 23, 2012

First Hour: UFO Disclosure activist Stephen Bassett talks about a new petition he is spearheading.

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the large number of strange and unexplained horn-like sounds filling the air since March 2011 and the possible cause. She'll also talk about the increased number of dolphins stranded in Cape Cod & the New Jersey shore since January 2012.

must listen!!!!

Cant find the scary face
30t6p3b.gif

just discovered this thread. yall remember are you afraid of the dark? crazy +#@@

this put the fear in me when i was a youngin (salute your shorts)

lmao you had to see it if you quoted it bc i just quoted you and it popped up, its creepy but not scary just some lady walking up looking like about to hand you a flower

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

lmao you had to see it if you quoted it bc i just quoted you and it popped up, its creepy but not scary just some lady walking up looking like about to hand you a flower

i know u can see it when u quote it but i refused to look

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i know u can see it when u quote it but i refused to look

trust me it aint bad. Im a scaredy cat myself but that wasnt scary, just creepy. its like a woman walking down the aisle giving u a a flower thats it. its a GIF it last like 3 seconds

when i need a good laugh i always read the first post and scroll down to see the first reply 
roll.gif

Reading some of these posts already scare me....SMH!
Im bout that scaredy cat life. Anyone else with me?
Also thats why I stay out this thread haha.

Bump! I wish i can contribute, but got nothin!!!

I'ma keep lookin tho guys.... LOL

Not my story..

In the late 70's, my Uncle was studying medicine at the University of Chicago. After a morning class, he decided that he would hitchhike back home to Lincoln Park on the North side instead of pay for a taxi. A man drove up in a Plymouth Satellite and offered my Uncle a ride. The man looked normal and seemed friendly...lighthearted even, so my Uncle got in the car and they started driving towards Lake Shore Drive. However, once they got there, the man drove South on Lake Shore instead of North, towards Lincoln Park. My Uncle told the man he was going the wrong way and to turn around and head North. The man looked at my Uncle, put his hand on his knee and said, "No son, you are coming with me" and smiled darkly at him. My Uncle froze in panic, and when they hit traffic near the South Shore, he quickly unlocked the passenger door and ran away without looking back.

A year or two later on a cold December day, my Uncle was having coffee in a cafe with my future Aunt when he caught something on the TV that made his blood run cold. He saw the man that had picked him up from school that day the year before. He had been arrested for the suspected rape and killing of over 20 young men and boys. The man on the television was John Wayne Gacy. And he had removed the door handle off the passenger side door to prevent the men he picked up from escaping.

TRUE STORYA woman that my mother knew a long time ago... A good Christian woman had a daughter.Her daughter had just turned four when she drew her mother a picture of a creature(owl like) that was sitting on a branch of their tree in their back yard and the girl in the picture was sitting under the tree on a blanket.Months later the woman and daughter lived happily together then one day the four year old daughter started saying that she loved her mother( in an abnormal way). The next day the daughter said "I'll miss you mommy" . She went into the backyard with a snack sat under the tree on a Picnic blanket and "SNAP" a tree branch broke smashing and killing the young girl.Note: This was a TRUE STORY.

I was reading this thread a couple days ago in school and saw all the posts about FOG's link to the comic....
just checked it out with my volume off and it still made me jump
laugh.gif
yo but got a little freaked out as soon as I saw the building in the end. Cause not more than an hour ago I read the story and saw a video of the lady jumping off the same building...... needless to say I was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom