CRISONE'S COLLECTION

What's up people,

Part 1, my updated collection of Air Maxes. This was posted in the AM Fam thread, but for those who don't lurk in there, I want to share it with you, some are missing, but this is what I could snap before my daughter woke up from her nap yesterday, enjoy!!!

ID's:

AM1:

AM90/90 CURRENT:

AM LIGHT/BW/360:

I'll try to update with the others later........

Updated, Pt.2............

Misc.Runners:

Jays,Blaze's, etc:

A little more to come...........

Cris.

Wow, Cris, amazing job with the ID's. thanks for sharing your collection. I would do the same if I could only figure out how to post pics LOL!

Let me be the first to say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...so many of my grails in there.

Very nice AMs...Atmos,Amsterdams,USAs,Urawas,Vios,Bacons... A lot of quality in there. The IDs are dope also.
But you don't like 95s though?

very nice air max 1's, 95% percent of your am1 collection i like.. ill be waiting for part 2.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PN23

Very nice AMs...Atmos,Amsterdams,USAs,Urawas,Vios,Bacons... A lot of quality in there. The IDs are dope also.
But you don't like 95s though?

Haha...I'm gettin' that a lot now, I have 95's, a few, not a lot though, I sold a majority of them, and my 95's are at my Parents house in myold room and they live across the Bay (Bay Area), about 30-40 min away from me, so I couldn't add them in my pic, but this is what I have:

OG Slates:

Womens Retro Slates:

2nd Retro Neons:

SC's:

I also have a pair coming in today.........

Cris.

Very Nice Sir!!! Can't wait to see what other gems you bring out during Sneak's Up.....

Back
Top Bottom