Criss Angel Show in Las Vegas

Has anyone seen this? I got free tickets to it so we are gonna check it out. Not complaining since they are free...Just curious to know if anyone has seen itand what they thought about it.

Thanks.

Well, its not as well received as say, Lance Burton's show, but overall i liked it. Free is Free and you will get entertained.

Angel

I heard the best thing about is the choreography. I've heard from PLENTY that the show is terrible. I live in Vegas, so I know a good amount of people whohave seen it.

But, as stated, the tickets were free, so you can't complain too much. And it may not even be that the show is necessarily bad, but just the fact that itdoesn't live up to the other Cirque shows...

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Has anyone seen this? I got free tickets to it so we are gonna check it out. Not complaining since they are free...Just curious to know if anyone has seen it and what they thought about it.

Thanks.

I went to it free and it was worth my time. Had i paid 150 or w/e it costs to see it I would have been pissed. After seeing O and Ka this show is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Voted worst show in the history of las vegas...dont go youll regret it
Darn.

Well at least the tickets were free! Thanks for letting me know. I will go in with lowwwww expectations.

Back
Top Bottom