cristiano goaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll

ronaldo-crying.jpg

So he has full custody? That chick either a) is a surrogate or b) got cashed out stupid. I'm gonna go for the first one, cuz I still think he's gay.

So he has full custody? That chick either a) is a surrogate or b) got cashed out stupid. I'm gonna go for the first one, cuz I still think he's gay.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by 35KD

So crying = immature?

lolz
When it leads to you arguing with refs for not having your flopping called, yes, yes it does.
Thank you. Sometimes he acts like such a spoiled brat.
laugh.gif
A LOT of soccer fans think he's talented (as do I), but obnoxious and immature.

So crying = immature?

lolz
When it leads to you arguing with refs for not having your flopping called, yes, yes it does.
Thank you. Sometimes he acts like such a spoiled brat.
laugh.gif
A LOT of soccer fans think he's talented (as do I), but obnoxious and immature.

So crying = immature?

lolz
sure it may look bad as you are watching it however your not looking at it in his shoes. football is not only his job but his whole life, he spends and has spent a majority of his life training for and playing the sport. i'm sure he takes winning extremely seriously as ANYONE would given the amount of dedication and work he has put into it over the years. immature? maybe when your a little older you'll understand that us grown folk do what we have to to make the highest amount of money we can
grin.gif

So crying = immature?

lolz
sure it may look bad as you are watching it however your not looking at it in his shoes. football is not only his job but his whole life, he spends and has spent a majority of his life training for and playing the sport. i'm sure he takes winning extremely seriously as ANYONE would given the amount of dedication and work he has put into it over the years. immature? maybe when your a little older you'll understand that us grown folk do what we have to to make the highest amount of money we can
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

So crying = immature?

lolz
grin.gif
It's most amount of money
wink.gif

Edit: And by the way, unlike skill, flopping doesn't lead to a higher salary.

Originally Posted by Damu

So crying = immature?

lolz
grin.gif
It's most amount of money
wink.gif

Edit: And by the way, unlike skill, flopping doesn't lead to a higher salary.

A la madrid!!!! A la madriiid!

Lol at that barca reference.

And yea this is kind of mo, mj type of mo.

Still a great soccer player. Complaining to the ref for a card or a foul to be called is common in soccer, it is not immature; all the players in soccer dive or flop(w.e. that means, I'm guessing its dive?- fake fall to the ground) it is ,unfortuneatly, part of the game as is the ref. The ref is often called the 12th player on the field, because of his power on the field to change a game to one side or the other in a overwhelming manner.

A la madrid!!!! A la madriiid!

Lol at that barca reference.

And yea this is kind of mo, mj type of mo.

Still a great soccer player. Complaining to the ref for a card or a foul to be called is common in soccer, it is not immature; all the players in soccer dive or flop(w.e. that means, I'm guessing its dive?- fake fall to the ground) it is ,unfortuneatly, part of the game as is the ref. The ref is often called the 12th player on the field, because of his power on the field to change a game to one side or the other in a overwhelming manner.

Back
Top Bottom