CROCS...Gotta luv em!

I need a little help guys. I've been thinkin about how skilled these Croc guys are in the shoe game, but I wonder where they could go from here ya know?

Love em or hate em, you know Crocs are unique, but what other products are out there on that level of uniqueness? Are there any other shoes/apparel brands outthere like it??
Another question, like there are hella Croc styles now, but if you could choose to make a new Croc, what would you want it to be? Hi-tops, wrestiling shoes,cleats, whatever...

28ukarp.gif

i never thought i see the day where there is a post about rocking crocs on nt.......(checks out side for pigs flying)

I want a pair to wear around the house, they must be pretty comfortable because they're so ugly and people still wear them.

sick.gif
sick.gif
Apparently, the brightly-colored safety hazards have been getting caught in the moving stairs. Fortunately, most people have been escaping unscathed, but one 5-year-old girl broke her middle toe and had three of her toenails ripped off when she couldn't pull her foot out in time
sick.gif
sick.gif

i think kids look really cute in them...my little girl has 2 pairs and im thinking of getting another one...
but yeah,those accidents freak me out a little...now i carry her up everytime we're on the escalator...

Back
Top Bottom