CROWN + COKE = THE TRUTH

smh.gif
@ mixin crown with anything

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

smh.gif
@ mixin crown with anything
Seriously! Why would you pay extra for a whiskey, blended at that, and not be able to taste the difference in the whiskey itself?

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Jack + Coke > Crown + Coke. Leave the fruity mixes for the ladies please...

There is nothing fruity about Crown @ all. I use to do Jack & Coke, but man that Jack is a beast
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

There is nothing fruity about Crown @ all. I use to do Jack & Coke, but man that Jack is a beast
tired.gif

PAUSE

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

tired.gif

I think he meant the dudes throwin out Cranberry.

Personally, Vodka + Coke for this guy.

92 wrote:
grin.gif
aren't you muslim?

tired.gif
If so..

We must have Imaan brother, I know its hard to live piously surrounded by all this temptation.. but you need to fall back ackhi leave that to the kafirs.. Ifyou really need to unwind twist an L
pimp.gif
.. even that (in my sometimesflawed thinking) is better than drinking liquor..
wink.gif

Wish I could still drink Henny...threw up the first time I had it...granted I had 3/4 of the bottle and no chaser...but stilltoo scared to get back on that horse.

Cognac is meant to be sipped straight from a glass. Ugh, you are killing the point of drinking cognac when you mix it.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

I prefer makers (mark) and coke, HOWEVA,

crown_royal.jpg

+

>all

NO....

crown_royal.jpg

+

ice_cubes_xs.jpg

> ALL.

And OP, how the hell did you just discover this? Crown is the staple....

my father drinks crown..i'm more of a johnny walker type of guy. I like wild turkey and makers mark as well...
blue_label_493709c42baf2.jpg

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cognac is meant to be sipped straight from a glass. Ugh, you are killing the point of drinking cognac when you mix it.
I'm sure glad that Crown Royal is whiskey, then.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mdresident

my father drinks crown..i'm more of a johnny walker type of guy. I like wild turkey and makers mark as well...
blue_label_493709c42baf2.jpg

Hahahahha this kid groupin wild turkey and makers with the Johnny Blue. F outta here. Its not even in the same ballpark, neighborhood, city, state, country,world, solar system, etc....

Korean Dave - No surprise crown/rocks is your thing. That is like the staple korean drink right there (or Chivas/rocks).

How old are you? Please tell me you just started drinking

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I'm sure glad that Crown Royal is whiskey, then.
indifferent.gif

Because I mentioned Crown right? Chill with the stoneface if you can't see that I'm getting at the people who are drinking the Henn + coke.

Back
Top Bottom