Crystal Castles (III), OUT NOW! Stream link on Page 1!

Might be album of the year for me.

If any of you haven't seen them live you must, especially this time around.

Plague when played live is too epic.

this ish hits hard on my krks just like their other stuff..play this really loud.

Gatzby Approved

What stores have this album? Best Buy?
nerd.gif
some of them..

check their site to see if it's in stock at any BB's near you.

Have these guys always had a witch house sound to em? I'm really new to em and this album reminds me of White Ring.

This jawn dope though :smokin

Have these guys always had a witch house sound to em? I'm really new to em and this album reminds me of White Ring.
Well, not really. Give their first album a shot, I promise it's not like (III). Their second had a couple songs that were more "witch house," if I'm understanding the genre label right.

Picking up this album tomorrow after class. Local Best Buy didnt have it :smh: but the one a few towns over should.

After listening to this album I feel a little underwhelmed..... I didn't really like it. I like (II) so much more, idk what it is but this album just didn't catch on with me :\

After listening to this album I feel a little underwhelmed..... I didn't really like it. I like (II) so much more, idk what it is but this album just didn't catch on with me :\

Felt like this at first but it definitely grows on you. There's a lot of things you don't pick up on the first couple listens.

Album is a lot more smoother than the previous 2. I really like it but I do wish there were some more chaotic tracks like Doe Deer or XXZXCUZX Me.

I'm late but I'm listening to it right now for the first time and I feel the same exact why. I'm going to give it another chance but it ain't catching on with me like the first two.

After listening to it for a bit I think it doesn't quite reach the level of (II), but they have managed to somewhat reinvent themselves and explore new production techniques. It's a pretty solid album all-in-all.

damn just hearin this album for the first time tonight..i cant believe it look me this long.(been a fan since they came out) this song affection is greatly appreciated. drums are just how i lie my drums to sound.(i hate when dudes used note repeat) my mind is so blown right now

Back
Top Bottom