CSI star - the latest junkie - busted in Palm Springs

[h2]"CSI" Star Popped for Heroin, Coke,Ecstasy[/h2]
Posted Apr 29th 2008 2:00PM by TMZ Staff

"CSI's" Gary Dourdan was busted in Palm Springs yesterday on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescriptiondrugs. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the actor was asleep in his car at 5:21 AM when they approached the vehicle and made the bust.
0429_dourdan_ex_mug.jpg

We're told Dourdan was taken to Palm Springs jail where he posted $5,000 and bailed out.

Story developing ...

Damn he already had that drunk run in with the paparazzi, I guess this isnt too much of a surprise

It's not that he's suspected of possession, it's that it's suspected that it's heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy.

'CSI' co-star Gary Dourdan arrested for drugs

By DERRIK J. LANG - 2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - "CSI" co-star Gary Dourdan was arrested Monday for possession of narcotics and dangerous drugs, police said. The 41-year-old actorwas found asleep in his car by the Palm Springs Police Department, authorities said.

An officer saw Dourdan's car parked on the wrong side of the street with the interior light on and someone sleeping in the driver's seat atapproximately 5:12 a.m. Monday, according to Palm Springs police Sgt. Mitch Spike.

The officer described Dourdan as disoriented and possibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The officer arrested Dourdan after locating suspectedcocaine, heroin, Ecstacy, miscellaneous prescription drugs and paraphernalia. Dourdan was released on $5,000 bail at 10:30 a.m. Monday. A court date was notimmediately scheduled.

Dourdan has played crime scene investigator Warrick Brown on CBS' "CSI" since 2000. Several celebrities were in town for the Coachella ValleyMusic and Arts Festival in nearby Indio, Calif. It was not immediately clear whether Dourdan attended the event.

And the irony is if Im not mistaken, he has a drug problem on the show or did at one point if my memory serves me correctly.

The officer arrested Dourdan after locating suspected cocaine, heroin, Ecstacy, miscellaneous prescription drugs and paraphernalia
This cat knows how to party..... all that stuff and nobody else in the car with him
indifferent.gif
some serious problems there

Back
Top Bottom