CT HEADS: Legit Check on Jimmy's in New Haven

Whats goin on NT... just like the title says, i was wondering if any of you have information on this store. The name of the store is Jimmy's Hip Hop Shopor something of that nature. It I'm not the best at telling whether kicks are legit or not, so i figured i'd enlist some NT'ers help. Thanks inadvance.

not one to speak on that store specifically but ive met kids from CT at my school (keene state college) and alot of them have fake sneakers, and have told meabout how they get their%%@% at stores that seem like this. i'd stay away.

thanks for the help Page86, but i'm really looking for someone who's got first hand experience with this store... anyone else? i know someone hasgotta know

I been buying from Jimmy's for years. Everything in the store is legit. Like dude says, can't say the same for everyone who shops there, butJimmy's (west haven and hamden locations) never had, or sold anything fake or bootleg.

I vouch for Jimmy's as well. You won't find anything amazing here, all your JB lifestyles AF1 general releases ect. Its all legit, no reason for anyoneto be questioning. Kid's in Ct buy all their fake !!%% off the street corners under the tents.

Ive purchased many different shoes from Jimmys in West Haven, and it is legit. They often jack up the prices for LS Jordans, but they will put them on saleafter a month or so. I got the red 1s for $75, the Burgandy Vs for $100 and my wife got the red suede XXI for $35 (kids size). Good spot overall, dont hesitateto buy anything from there, they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom