Cudi WZRD jan 30th

I can't figure out how to embed but if someone wants to embed this... Teleport 2 me remix which I like even better then the original.

Man on the Moon pushed back to 2014. Label dispute. 
indifferent.gif

Cudi rant via Twitter:
Thanking fans, disregarding haters:

I just wanna say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to everyone who is supporting WZRD. Words cant express how i feel right now. I mean like seriously who has better fans than me???? So{edit} open minded and smart. Just like me. Making jams for kids like me! Its like i see some haters but like, do they not have iTunes??? I’m on fire you ol jive ...…watch me shineeeeeeeeeeeeee haha. When people say i should get back on drugs, its sad. Really sad. Oh well. The Evil. When someone goes out their way to tweet you some hate, they love your [edit] . In or around their mouth.  Man im so happy today! Nothing can steal my joy right now.

And he goes on to say he’s the victim of having an under-shipped album:

Ok so just a heads up, my weak @*+ label only shipped 55k physicals cuz they treated this like some indie side project tax right off. So i apologize on behalf of my weak @*+ major label. And I apologize for the lack of promo, again, my weak @*+ major label. So its def gonna be tough to find one in the stores guys, I’m sorry about that. I gotta go out and find one too, becuz my weak @*+ label never even gave us a copy of our own album. FAIL!!! Im lettin Universal Republic have it, [edit] it. What they gon’ do, spank me?? hahahaha. AND Teleport 2 Me, Jamie aint on the radio!!!! like helloooooooooo????? HIT HIT HIT!!!

So he is punishing the label by making them wait until 2014 for Man on the Moon III:

They tried to rush me thru this so i can just give em another MOTM, but guess what? {edit} that, next album is WZRD. MOTM3 on hold til 2014.

So Cudi's gonna punish the fans by pushing back what we all want? 
indifferent.gif
That +*@$ better be worth 4 years of waiting if we gotta wait that long.

So after further evaluation, my WZRD playlist rotation has been:

Love Hard
Efflictim
Teleport 2 Me, Jamie
Upper Room
The Dream Time Machine
Love Hard

Non %!$!+% stop....

Atm, MOTM I > WZRD > MOTM II

advance upon thee

Originally Posted by solegit08til

So after further evaluation, my WZRD playlist rotation has been:

Love Hard
Efflictim
Teleport 2 Me, Jamie
Upper Room
The Dream Time Machine
Love Hard

Non %!$!+% stop....
This
smokin.gif

+ I mess with Dr Pill
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

it's alright. only really mess with love hard and Teleport 2 Me. hopefully it grows on me. i love Cudder but i wanna hear that dude that came outta Cleavland . Will continue to support the broham though
smile.gif

I didn't listen to anything prior to the leak, but wasn't excited about it, to be honest. Wasn't excited, but wasn't pessimistic about the project.

It's just not good. It reminds me of the bad rock that normally tops the charts. Cudi's vocals on some of the songs are just awful.

Still a huge Cudi fan, and will impatiently wait for the next Man on the Moon project. This album is a failure.

that, next album is WZRD. 

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

MOTM3 on hold til 2014.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Man on the Moon pushed back to 2014. Label dispute. 
indifferent.gif

Dude tryna alienate his fanbase.

Mr. Rager as a song > WZRD

MOTM3 please.

Certain songs off MOTM II i rank over WZRD tracks, but now that I'm not a depressed stoner anymore WZRD tracks are more relevant now.

I can only sparingly listen to majority of MOTM tracks after being clean for a year.

With that said, WZRD is not for your average hip-hop/rap fan.

And didyaknow it's pronounced w-z-r-d? Never heard it referenced til today

Originally Posted by presequel

a kid named cudi > motm > motm 2 > wzrd

This man has it right.
I understand cudi being mad at the label but don't take it out on the fans.  We are open minded we peeped wzrd.  Honestly it was a cool side project way to go.  Now give us what we all want (pause) another MOTM.  You can vibe out all you want and poorly sing on WZRD part 2 and we will buy it....if and only if....you drop MOTM first. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ehhhhhh....

i need more time...

This.

Off 2 listens this is some dope psychedelic +@+$ to smoke too. But lyrically it's mehhh. So I need to listen again and see if Cudder is spitting that real life +@+$

Yes please, cause that's exactly what he's doing. He's still saying the same exact !#%#, it's just that the music behind his voice is different.

The Dream Time Machine
Brake
Upper Room
Efflictim
Love Hard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good album. And it's very unfair to compare this to the MOTM series. It's not the same music. Same guy, but not the same music.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You guys are buggin.

MOTM 2 >> MOTM 1 > WZRD

Fixed

Originally Posted by Noskey

So Cudi's gonna punish the fans by pushing back what we all want? 
indifferent.gif
That +*@$ better be worth 4 years of waiting if we gotta wait that long.

This dude is truly whylin for real
indifferent.gif
. 2014?

I hate his rants.

Where did I.. come from.? Where did I.. come from.? is it the moooon orrr a planet I-ionno...

I DONT KNOOOOWWW I DONT KNOWWWW I DONT KNOOOOWWWWOWWAAAAHHHH

this album is growing on me. teleport 2 me, jamie is my favorite, only because the original desire jam is the bomb to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom