Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Some parts of the episode seemed really forced (ex.: Jeff and Larry's opening dialogue, Larry's "prett-tay good" moment), but it redeemed itself enough with the funny moments. Larry's disguise had me dying.

Overall it wasn't his best work. Seemed somewhat like a reunion episode throughout. Regardless, Larry David is still my hero and I'm still extremely excited to watch the remaining episodes.

"I was righting a wrong, like ted Kennedy said about Robert at his funeral" :lol:

I need Larry to meet another black person to tell him lampin is some old slang :lol:

On demand?
Nah.

Missed some of the ep when it aired originally and had to catch it elsewhere. Then I see 3 other eps are available.

I'll check now to see if its legit.

EDIT

ITS LEGIT! :rofl:

Leon: We got the meats! :lol:

Last edited:
Shocked everyone liked the episode

Episode seemed off but might be because it’s the first episode in years so I’m guessing it will be better next week for me

Solid episode overall. The ayatollah stuff wasn't that funny to me but everything else was pretty good.

I don't think she's gonna be a regular. Can't wait to see Wanda

And Wanda

Wanda confirmed on Hot Ones that she wasn’t asked to come back. >D

Just realized the wheelchair bound teacher in tonight's Vice Principal episode was in Curb's Trick or Treat episode.

And the sample abuser from a while back is the same lady as that one older, annoying teacher in VP, too. :lol:

Cheryl is beautiful.

To think even this show has weirdos hating on characters :lol:

Yeah, word. Cheryl is :evil:.

Something about those teeth. :evil:

'If it was some exotic bird from Brazil like a macaw or a toucan it would be a tragedy.'

'I don't live in a Cuban dance hall!'

:rofl:

Show really didn't miss a beat.

'You sure a dead parakeet isn't funny?':lol: :smh:

Shocked everyone liked the episode

Episode seemed off but might be because it’s the first episode in years so I’m guessing it will be better next week for me

It seemed kind of forced and over the top to me

i wouldn’t say it felt forced...there were moments that didn’t feel as organic as previous seasons, though.

The best scenes are always between Larry and one of his real life friends like Funk, Jeff or Richard Lewis, probably because there’s more improv involved and there’s a higher comfort level.

Last edited:
I need Larry to meet another black person to tell him lampin is some old slang :lol:

Nah.

Missed some of the ep when it aired originally and had to catch it elsewhere. Then I see 3 other eps are available.

I'll check now to see if its legit.

EDIT

ITS LEGIT! :rofl:

Leon: We got the meats! :lol:

3 others? I look forward to Sunday nights so I doubt I'll watch ahead :lol: .

It seemed kind of forced and over the top to me

Geton.gif

The only part that felt a bit forced last night (since that seems to be a common concern for this season) is the Larry lookalike.

Ted & Cheryl are both BA's and deserve one another. :lol: @ Larry's new security guard blowing up the spot. Clapping cheeks isn't safe in the David household.

It was decent. I need more Leon and Swat.

It had its moments like, as usual, the story folding back onto Larry by the end. Wasn’t as funny as the last few, though.

Back
Top Bottom