Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

You’re in a good spot, show falls off after season 8

IMO of course
What?! Season 9 had the Thank you for your service, and Fatwa episodes. Season 10 was weakish and last season was good with the pool fence and Irma coucil woman storyline.........

What?! Season 9 had the Thank you for your service, and Fatwa episodes. Season 10 was weakish and last season was good with the pool fence and Irma coucil woman storyline.........
I honestly thought Season 9 was far and away the weakest season.

10 was okay, 11 was very good.

Looking forward to this last one.

reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

Rewatching Fatwa season and it has some really funny **** - pickle hero, Lewis and Larry fighting over a seat at funeral, thank you for your service.

Thank you to the genius Today show producer who thought it would be a good idea for LD’s appearance on the show to overlap with Elmo’s. :lol:

My rewatch has taken significantly longer by getting sidetracked by multiple other shows/basketball/etc. Almost done S5. Kamikaze Bingo is an insane episode :lol:

Was on S7 the Seinfeld season early on, didn’t want to watch tonight but started it cause a friend and I were like, ‘well it’s not connected like most shows (obviously the relationships are).’

But Larry has the same acting and mind in this episode tonight, as in that Season 7, which I’m glad to see because obviously I can’t see him in a lot of stuff. He’s still at his peak.

Back
Top Bottom