curb your enthusiasm season finale- "SEINFELD" (marathon on HBO 2 right now)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Club29

i think Cheryl is so sexy
her teeth are way too large for her mouth (but I like it)

laugh.gif
i swear me and my bro had the same exact convo 2 weeks ago, and it went the same exact way me: i think cheryl is so sexy, i liked her on the wayans brostoo bro: she has a nice mouth. her teeth are too big for it, but it compliments her face real nice

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Club29

i think Cheryl is so sexy
her teeth are way too large for her mouth (but I like it)

laugh.gif
i swear me and my bro had the same exact convo 2 weeks ago, and it went the same exact way me: i think cheryl is so sexy, i liked her on the wayans bros too bro: she has a nice mouth. her teeth are too big for it, but it compliments her face real nice

nice white teeth are my kryptonite
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty good finale. Knew it wasn't going to end happily ever after even though we knew Cheryl was going to show up. They need to continue this series,can't leave it hanging with viewers wondering whether they get back together or not. Plus this season was tremendous.

Kind of a soap opera-$#@ finish tonight.

I didn't laugh much but I enjoyed the episode.

We need a GIF of the staredown between Larry and Jerry
laugh.gif

I cant see the show ending like this. I'll be happy with one more season.

BTW, this was arguably the best Curb season ever. Out of the 10 episodes, probably 7 of them were classics.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

BTW, this was arguably the best Curb season ever. Out of the 10 episodes, probably 7 of them were classics.
Best part of the episode...having said that I really enjoyed the ending more.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Definitely a classic season to say the least. I really hope there's another season. However, I hope they take their time if they do another one. It seemed like it took forever for this season to get here, but it was well worth thewait.

Good episode, brought more closure than tons of laughs.

Larry investigating the wood was great, the stare down between Jerry and Larry, George running away, Larry trying to play George
roll.gif

I love that they admitted the original finale was disappointing on Seinfeld, nice joke for the fans.

If this ends up being the last season, then it was a terrific ending. Larry and Cheryl had to get back together, and this was done in the best way possibletoo. So close to being overly sentimental, but Larry's quirks got in the way again.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif

My dude Bowzer was just dying to drop that line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

how does leon not know what seinfeld is though and who kramer is?
Because he is in his mother %@+%%%# room eating his mother %@+%%%# Chinese food.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah but 4real whats leon affiliation with larry, why do they live together?

damn son...you just started watchin this season???he moved in with the rest of The Black Family when they took them in from Hurricane Katrina

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Because he is in his mother %@+%%%# room eating his mother %@+%%%# Chinese food.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn son...you just started watchin this season???he moved in with the rest of The Black Family when they took them in from Hurricane Katrina
yes this was the first season ive seen

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes this was the first season ive seen

Talk about showing up to a game in the 9th inning
laugh.gif
. Crank, your in forsome serious
roll.gif
, you need to get your hands on season 1-6. This show isbetter than Entourage my dude.

first born, I know man, Im kinda mad at myself, all these years seeing curb on hbo and always skipping it because it sounded dumb (I thought it was a fitnessshow
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
the whole awkward social situation thing is pure brilliance, Im so hooked now i need to see more leon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first born, I know man, Im kinda mad at myself, all these years seeing curb on hbo and always skipping it because it sounded dumb (I thought it was a fitness show
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
the whole awkward social situation thing is pure brilliance, Im so hooked now i need to see more leon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Last season was hands down my favorite, I won't give any spoilers, but Leon hands down is the best character on that show besides Larry. Thedynamic Larry & Leon had was just pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom