Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

New York City, baby! I'm here!!

You gotta tell people you're here sometimes, right?

laugh.gif

This is not the last season. This show has never been stale and Larry himself has said as long as he continues to have fresh ideas and it's fun, the show will go on.

This is not the last season. This show has never been stale and Larry himself has said as long as he continues to have fresh ideas and it's fun, the show will go on.

Great episode. Leon with some great lines as usual lol. "I just had a croissant with some muh****in champagne in it!" Something about Rosie urks me though. Anyone else notice her neck? Df was up with that?

Great episode. Leon with some great lines as usual lol. "I just had a croissant with some muh****in champagne in it!" Something about Rosie urks me though. Anyone else notice her neck? Df was up with that?

laugh.gif
I gotta watch this episode again, it was just too much.  I dunno how you pack all that funny in under 30 mins.

laugh.gif
I gotta watch this episode again, it was just too much.  I dunno how you pack all that funny in under 30 mins.

Classic episode... Everything about it was great...

J.B. Smoove is funny every character he has ever played... But Leon is always another level of funny....

Classic episode... Everything about it was great...

J.B. Smoove is funny every character he has ever played... But Leon is always another level of funny....

Back
Top Bottom