Curious if I have the lowest post count for an old member?

I have lurked NT for what seems like forever. Even before I  joined on 01/05/02 , I was a lurker. Anyone been here as long as me with less posts? I'm here all the time, I just have no info to add or anything to say. I recall when topics stayed on the front page forever, a few sections, and even though I was 21 at the time I joined, the posts then were alot different lol. Anyway, carry on. Back to lurking daily, carry on.
Ha even my sig(that I forgot about is old) lol

I'm saying I have no reason to post "nice pick up" and "thanks for the info" or a stoneface. Or complain about today vs yesterday. Nike Air vs without. Nor do I care about my post count. All I need from niketalk is info and release dates and seeing the occasional unreleased shoes that I have never seen. What I do recall is hearing about this place from another airforce guy back in either late 99 or very early 2000 give or take. The Ekin posts, some Helmsley guy, SUPERCOLLECTOR. lol niketalk is alot different now......thanks kicks2.

The only thing I can add(and that doesnt interest me) is I am stationed in Okinawa now and right down the street from me is a shop that specializes in SBs(again I dont care but I did check him out) his personal collection of highly sought after SBs(from what I know of SBs) is impressive. Even more impressive is how they are behind the counter literally all over the place. Oh skunks there, oh this here...blah blah. Ok enough, I just posted more tonight than I have in years.

I may have you beat with the low post count to join date ratio. I can't check my join date though, the military blocks my profile page for some reason.

edit- nevermind, didnt realize i was at 122

i feel ya, can't remember when i joined but been lurking since 2000...
don't post much

This mod named C Solja has been here since 1999-2000 and last time he posted he had like abot 200?

I joined in 05 and only have 112 post not a lot for 6 years. but I enjoy lurking NT is a good place to escape to get a few laughs throughout the day.. 

I think I win.  I been lurking since 99.  Back when i applied for an account, I didnt even know that i got approved for months.  lol.

Originally Posted by Nicallnet

I think I win.  I been lurking since 99.  Back when i applied for an account, I didnt even know that i got approved for months.  lol.

strong first post, you win.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I'm curious as to what your previous 20 posts is about.

probably
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif
,or
pimp.gif

lol, I feel you on that. My 1st account was basically the same name, but I hated the original board set up so much I never logged into it and then I believe they updated or changed something so I had to reregister and that is where my 02 account comes from. I remember hearing about this place from a coworker he showed it to me and I could never find it but if I remember correctly there was a website called Royal Ts or something like that, anyway he had a link to niketalk and thats how I always came to the page. At the time I was not internet savy "%+$ is a bookmark" lol we are talking about using windows 98. I remember at the time nobody claimed to like the AJ9, few seemed to like the 10 and everyone hated the 2s. Now GRAIIIILLLL STATUS...lol. uh yeah...no.
Was it the 16 that had the 1st breaking news pics here and the white/chrome iv being the 1st "quickstrikes"? I cant really remember. I do remember the 1st "sample" pair of shoes i saw on a sneaker website and that would be something that has still not been released and they were the white/red/grey xiiis, I spied those on Tavis Nike World if I recall correctly. 

Good times. 

this thread topic should be changed to " Where are the newbies? VOL: Lurking since forever"

I find it funny that OP already amassed 1/4 of the posts he'd built up over the past 9 years just by replying in this thread.

laugh.gif
I'm in the same shoes.  I've been lurking forever and just sit back and watch the action going on.  Only reason I made in account was because I wanted to say something once, and I don't even remember what it was.  I feel you with the "no need to post a stoneface or nice pick, etc."
embarassed.gif
  Now I just mainly stay in General and Sports & Training.  Good to meet you guys.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

strong first post, you win.

this dude wins. joined in 03, never posted once til now.
eek.gif

06/06/02 was my start date. I was 14 when I found out about this website. I used to only come to the Air Jordan forumn...

Back
Top Bottom