Curren$y....omg why have i been sleeping since young money..........

Man this life at 30,000 feet is on point ive had it for so long but just havent took a listenin and its on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will sleep on him no more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

You have a lot of catching up to do

you aint lying i mean hes always been good too me but i just havent felt like listening to him dont no why

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

link? i have everyone exept this
I think this is his first solo mixtape ive had it for a min just havent gave it a listenin its on point

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

link? i have everyone exept this
I think this is his first solo mixtape ive had it for a min just havent gave it a listenin its on point

yeah i know its the first ive just never been able to find it. i havent looked on datpiff though im about to go check now

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

yungchris504 wrote:

not as much as you would think, Life At 30K, Higher Than 30K, and Independence Day are the only necessities, after that his *+*% got kind of tired imo. If heever drops an album ill be all over it though.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

yungchris504 wrote:

not as much as you would think, Life At 30K, Higher Than 30K, and Independence Day are the only necessities, after that his *+*% got kind of tired imo. If he ever drops an album ill be all over it though.
ok ill get those 3 thanks

LIFE AT 30,000 FEET CLASSIC

LIFE HIGHER THAN 30,000 FEET ALMOST AS GOOD IM NOT DISAPOINTED AT ALL IMMA LISTENIN TO HIS OTHER 3 MIXTAPES NEXT

Yea hes dope don't know what hes doing with this Fly Society crap, Don't get me wrong TK is my dude but son is not a rapper stay on the board homie.

these fast times at ridgemont high and super tecmo bowl were ill too. you can tell he's still growing as a artist, i can't wait till he has everythingdown packed cause at times his flow gets a little boring and lacks in rhyme schemes, but his raps are easy to relate to so it's always dope to ride andblaze to.

Im in the building like the first floor, gettin open like the front door
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spitta is chillin the planes in the building the vitches like us cause they say we diffrent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom