Curren$y or Drake Vol. You Pick

Theres gonna be one of these topics a day until his album drops...

laugh.gif

I mess with currensy hard but he doesnt have mainstream appeal IMO. Most of his songs are either a hit or miss.

Drake got this one.

Can't decide, both are nice in their own ways. Drake's catalog > Spittas but Curren$y is a way cooler MC, and probably a much doper person period.

Drake easily and i'm no fanboy...

Spitta got talent but Drake's buzz alone right now crushes that...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

I'm here to remind you all that buzz is acquired off of talent. Therefore...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

I'm here to remind you all that buzz is acquired off of talent. Therefore...
Sorry bro but you're on some sucka !*%$ when it comes to Drake. How else is buzz acquired? You don't gotta remind anyone, let themselvesbe the judge.

I prefer Drake's lyrics but Curren$y has better beats IMO

Drake wins barely, because Curren$y raps about the same stuff too much

ya wayne has had "buzz" for the last 3 years now and i havent heard anything worth listening to out of him in forever......

indifferent.gif

Drake

On another note I'm gonna give Spitta a legitimate chance since he doing that tape with Wiz. I already got his Independence Day mixtape and about to gethis album what else do yall suggest? Only the good shhh my dude on the thin line from being deleted from the harddrive.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif

Drake

On another note I'm gonna give Spitta a legitimate chance since he doing that tape with Wiz. I already got his Independence Day mixtape and about to get his album what else do yall suggest? Only the good shhh my dude on the thin line from being deleted from the harddrive.
Fast Times at Ridgemont Fly

You will not be disappointed.

Dawg, I like Curren$y I got all his tapes...but the sheer nature of these topics is to just say _______ vs Drake ? Vol. XXIVMCM ETC....

you buggin if you think otherwise.

Curren$y has a nice flow, but I'm tired of listening to a 30 year old guy talk about nintendo, skateboarding, and weed.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Curren$y has a nice flow, but I'm tired of listening to a 30 year old guy talk about nintendo, skateboarding, and weed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote: I'm here to remind you all that buzz is acquired off of talent. Therefore...
I can't knock Drizzy's talent....but his buzz is based off of more than just his raw talent...my only issue with him is some of thesimplicity of his lines...his flow and delivery is on point...but just like Wayne some of the lines are just to simple for me...it's all in how they sayit
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom